4 - Orcs Must Die! 2 (PC) 27hrs

5 - Gears Of War : Judgement (360) 22hrs

6 - World Of Warcraft (PC) 20hrs

7 - Call Of Duty : Black Ops II (360) 16hrs

8 - Halo 4 (360) 12hrs

9 - Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (360) 10hrs

10 - Defiance (360) 8hrs

Death by PC gaming this week! ;)

That's 14 hours from me including tonights 2 hour session. Works out at about 12 without playing tonight. The chart was taken before that session. I think it's about right there, you played more than me, but not to an extent that it'd be right up there. You've played no more than 2 hours more than me, that's our average session on it and I always quit out before you and get the stupid raptr emails telling me I've beaten you for about 5 minutes before you quit out.

I was all about MGS3 this week but now it is finished. I actually really enjoyed it this time until I got to Grozny Grad. Then it becomes a pain in the bum.

I might get Twin Snakes in next week. All depends on what day Far Cry 3 arrives and how much I like it.

Pretty much exclusively played GW2 this week, aside from a bit on Rayman Jungle Run.

I didn't get around to playing any this week. so unless anyone else is secretly playing it, you managed to get a game to number 1 all by yourself.

I guess after most of us finished Infinite, there isn't a single game being played by more than a couple of people at once.

Monday the 14th April - Sunday 21st April

1 - Gears Of War : Judgement (360) 39hrs

2 - Terriaria (XBLA) 27hrs

3 - Call Of Duty : Black Ops II (360) 21hrs

4 - Okami HD (PSN) 19hrs

5 - Dishonoured (360) 14hrs

6 - Dark Souls : Prepare To Die Edition (PC) 13hrs

7 - Far Cry 3 (360) 12hrs

8 - World Of Warcraft (PC) 12hrs

9 - Orcs Must Die! 2 (PC) 10hrs

10 - Dark Souls (360) 8hrs

Far Cry 3 and Dishonoured were my doing I think. Dishonoured was awesome, glad I gave it a second chance after my initial disappointment. I am really struggling to see where all the praise for Far Cry 3 came from since even though the world is very nice to explore, the missions so far have been really quite awful.

Thought I'd spent more time playing Dark Souls:PTD than that, certainly felt like it.

I had to start over from scratch on the PC and I'm trying to get to the new content as quickly as possible. It's been a strange experience on the PC as I'm having to play offline which is not something I'd usually do or advocate when playing a Souls game. Cheating and the use of trainers still appears to be rife in the PC community and after being invaded a number of times by phantoms with infinite health and impossibly high movement speeds for the armor and weapons they wield, I had to call it a day with the online mode.

I've been playing through with

series in the background and following the path he takes. I've veered off at points though as I had to get my Furysword back again. I'd recommend watching his stuff if you ever play Dark Souls again, he really knows his shit.

I hit a massive brick wall last night in the guise of Ornstein & Smough. I'd forgotten just how big a pair of cocks those two are <_<

Monday 22nd April - Sunday 28th April

1 - Call Of Duty : Black Ops II (360) 25hrs

2 - Far Cry 3 (360) 16hrs

3 - Injustice : Gods Among Us (360) 16hrs

4 - Fable II (360) 13hrs

5 - Gears Of War : Judgement (360) 13hrs

6 - Dragon's Dogma (360) 13hrs

7 - Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS) 12hrs

8 - Okami HD (PSN) 12hrs

9 - Dead Island : Riptide (360) 12hrs

10 - Fire Emblem : Awakening (3DS) 10hrs

Dead Island fails to set the charts alight and Gears drops down to COD again (new map packs?). Some nice DS games and always good to see a classic like Okami around.

Fire Emblem was all me. Incredible game. I put a bunch of time into Black Ops II, as well. Yep, new maps but I've gone back to playing Kill Confirmed now. It's all I'm really playing on the 360. After Tomb Raider and BioShock Infinite, nothing is grabbing me. I'm always up for Blops 2, though.