passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

E3 2010

Hendo

free games with the psp now tbf, and it doesnt take pictures of you making a twat of yourself

i think you have to compare it to when it first came out, was expensive and you had to re-buy your games...still its probably a close call.

anyway HALO FTW!!!!111ONE :ph34r:

"We have all this stuff to play with your mum and grandad and stuff.. oh, you want "core" games.. well we have Halo.. oh, you know... Gears of W... oh, you know that, too. You want something new?...... We have Wi.. Kinect Sports :D "

To think I was a little excited to see this. I'll get over it.

Worst launch line up ever. $150 dollars as well, apparently. :lol:

2u8exlg.png

Also, game journalism has no fucking integrity if people actually keep those 360's. That was a dodgy move, that. Nice to see John Davison is giving his away, though.

Let's stay positive, there's always Nintendo tomorrow. :unsure:

If things carry on like this, MS will turn into Nintendo and vice versa, if the Wii Hi-Fi is true.

Here's a rumour that makes me hopeful - Donkey Kong being revamped by Retro Studios!

Donkey Kong is set to appear in a Wii 'revamp', a report claims - and Metroid Prime developer, Retro Studios is at the helm.

IGN reports that the Prime studio could unveil the game at Nintendo's E3 press conference tomorrow afternoon.

Last year Retro promised that Nintendo fans will "be very excited" about what they're working on next. If it's Donkey Kong, they're dead right.

Donkey Kong's last game on a Nintendo platform was the DSiWare game Mario Vs Donkey Kong: Minis March Again, and prior to that he appeared in Donkey Kong Jet Race.

In short, old DK hasn't starred in a proper adventure game since Donkey Kong 64 was released for N64 in 1999.

Did anybody else fucking love Donkey Kong 64? That was a great game. A sequel to that will make me very happy. Are you listening God?

Yes, me! It was bloody brilliant. I'd live with another Banjo game too and (like I say every year and Nintendo never listen) I'd wet myself at a new pilotwings!