• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Leaked cheevos!

* Sacrifice - Ensure your squad escapes safely from Cuba - 10G

* Death to Dictators - Use a single round to bring down Castro - 15G

* Vehicular Slaughter - Destroy all enemies on vehicles during the prison break - 25G

* Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death - Escape Vorkuta - 10G

* Slingshot Kid - Destroy all slingshot targets in 3 attempts - 15G

* VIP Receive orders from Lancer - 10G

* A Safer Place - Sabotage the Soviet space program - 10G

* Tough Economy - Use no more than 6 TOW guided missiles to destroy the tanks in the defense of Khe Sanh - 15G

* Looks Don't Count - Break the siege in the battle of Khe Sanh - 10G

* SOG Rules - Retrieve the dossier and the defector from Hue City - 10G

* Raining Pain - Rack up a bodycount of 20 NVA using air support in Hue City - 15G

* The Dragon Within - Kill 10 NVA with Dragon's Breath rounds - 15G

* Heavy Hand - Use the Grim Reaper to destroy the MG emplacement - 15G

* Up Close And Personal - Silently take out 3 VC - 15G

* Double Trouble - Use only dual wield weapons to escape Kowloon - 10G

* Broken English - Escape Kowloon - 10G

* Lord Nelson - Destroy all targets and structures while making your way up the river - 25G

* Never Get Off The Boat - Find the Soviet connection in Laos - 10G

* Pathfinder - Guide the squad through the Soviet outpost without them getting killed - 50G

* Mr. Black Op - Enter the Soviet relay station undetected - 50G

* With Extreme Prejudice - Get to the POW compound in the Hind using only rockets - 25G

* Russian Bar-BQ - Incinerate 10 enemies with the flamethrower attachment in the POW compound - 15G

* Light Foot - Escape the ship with 2:15 left on the timer in Veteran - 30G

* Some Wounds Never Heal - Escape the past - 10G

* I Hate Monkeys - Kill 7 monkeys in under 10 seconds in the Rebirth labs - 15G

* No Leaks - Make it through the NOVA 6 gas without dying on Rebirth Island - 50G

* Clarity - Crack the code - 10G

* Double Whammy - Destroy both helicopters with one TOW guided missile from the deck of the ship - 15G

* BLACK OP MASTER - Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty - 100G Gold

* Stand Down - Complete the campaign on any difficulty - 35G

* Frag Master - Kill 5 enemies with a single frag grenade - 15G

* Sally Likes Blood - Demonstrate killer economic sensibilities by taking down 3 enemies with a single bullet - 15G

* Unconventional Warfare - Use the explosive bolts to kill 30 enemies - 15G

* Down And Dirty - Complete "SOG" and "The Defector" on Veteran difficulty - 25G

* It's Your Funeral - Complete "Numbers," "Project Nova" and "Victor Charlie" on Veteran difficulty - 25G

* Cold Warrior - Complete "Operation 40", "Vorkuta", and "Executive Order" on Veteran difficulty - 25G

* Not Today - Complete "Crash Site," "WMD" and "Payback" on Veteran difficulty - 25G

* Burn Notice - Complete "Rebirth" and "Redemption" on Veteran difficulty - 25G

* Closer Analysis - Find all the hidden intel - 15G

* Matinee - Watch a film or clip with a friend - 15G

* Gamblin' Fool - Finish 5 Wager Matches "in the money" - 20G

* You Can Do It - Reach rank 10 in Basic Training - 15G

* The Collector - In Zombie mode, buy every weapon off the walls in a single game - 20G

* Hands Off The Merchandise - Kill the Pentagon thief before it can steal your load-out - 20G

* Sacrificial Lamb - Kill 6 zombies after getting shot by a Pack-a-Punched Crossbow bolt - 15G

* "Insert Coin" - Access the terminal and battle the forces of the Cosmic Silverback in Dead Ops Arcade - 10G

* Easy Rhino - In Dead Ops Arcade, use a Speed Boost to blast through 20 or more enemies at one time - 5G

Secret Achievements:

* Secret - CLASSIFIED - 15G

Customisation options.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Really looking forward to this the closer it gets, theres still going to be the issue of multi getting too hard to enjoy it at some point but im looking forward to the single player and then the multiplayer modes look good so far too. Im trying not to buy into the hype too much, but at the same time im more than happy to let myself be impressed by all the stuff that is coming out closer to the release date.

Its visually better looking than I thought it would be too, after the differences between 4 and 5 I was thinking there might be the same kind of thing, but this looks alright.

I dont mind gettin hyped about CoD, CoD is one of those games that everyone seems to buy out of my gamer friends, so always get a party going on. Plus zombies is back! So many people at my work plays Zombies. Gets out of hand, everyone just shouts zombies at each other.

More trailers. It's looking good, I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on it.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbA9WNZuqTM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbA9WNZuqTM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbA9WNZuqTM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Getting really worried this could be a dead duck, loads of press and hype about. Im trying not to get sucked in but the last time a game was hyped as much it fell over. I want this to be good, i want it to be amazing, just getting prepared for a let down.

My advice? Just chill and enjoy it for what it is.

I only got MW2 because I do rate CoD4 quite highly, despite it's popularity. It's one of those games that if it weren't popular then the gaming population will tell you how wrong you were for not playing it. But when a game tries to emulate that - which MW2 did - then it loses something, it became a wannabe to itself.

But this direction, and from what I've read, does seem more interesting. I won't be getting it day one, but I want to play it, I may disappointed again like with MW2 but hey, I'm a slow learner.

Multiplayer footage captured.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyxJwA0LZvI?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyxJwA0LZvI?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyxJwA0LZvI?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The RC kill at 3:33. :lol:

Can't wait.