passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

'Splosion Man [XBLA]

David

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: nah, there's a bit near the end of the game where you can take a couple of routes, I was looking for a cake really.

Still I've got it and you haven't, that must sting a bit I bet. Knowing that you've missed out on 10 points. Maybe you should both go buy Avatar then tug on your balls in impotent frustration

Still I've got it and you haven't, that must sting a bit I bet. Knowing that you've missed out on 10 points. Maybe you should both go buy Avatar then tug on your balls in impotent frustration

LO fucking L

Now sing the frosties theme at him, 'its gonna be greeaaat, its gonna be grreaaat'

I surprised you can muster enthusiasm for such an furious insult with your poorly arm and lack of blood. And anyway, Sly said it! I just said ZING. ZING i tell you. And fuck off cuntbob you aids ridden shit smearer.

Splosion man and that.

I've just been trying to get past that first boss but fuck it, I'm not enjoying this enough to care, I was liking it at first but its trial and error gameplay isn't as enjoyable as the fluid stuff early on, something that Mirrors Edge mostly managed throughout without feeling like a calk walk.

I like the character when he's running at scientists like a monkey while they flee for their bacon but by the time I was on the boss and I couldn't judge the lazer attack for the tenth while it spouted 'special sauce' for fuck knows what reason I'd was pissed off and had no time for its attempts at humour. Not a good start for the XBLA summer for me.

I could just be in a bad mood, who knows? maybe I'll try it again in a few months.

You can hide under those platforms. I managed it a couple of times until I realized I had to do the wall jump thing. The swine just thought it would be funny if it flicked me off the screen after I did it <_<

Near the end of chapter 2 now and all this trial and error stuff is starting to grind me down. The charm just isn't enough to carry it when you have to die before you can find out what to do.

Ive completed this today on multiplayer, i think i prefer multiplayer much more, how u have to help each other n time everything.

I didn't get my achievement tho for completing it, not sure why :blink: and be sure to watch the credits, its good :P

Local tho, i cant deal with the lag online.

I wouldn't call it trial and error at all - there's been no part of the game where I've had to experiment or just get lucky, because it's always been pretty obvious what to do, at least in my opinion.

Then seriously man, you must be brilliant at this game because im just at the end of the second chapter and there has been a FUCK TON of trial and error gameplay.

Still, im enjoying it very much, ive been in the mood for it so i guess that hepls loads.

I didn't get my achievement tho for completing it, not sure why :blink:

Did you skip any levels? If so thats why.

Well, I pretty much strolled though chapter 3. Not even half as hard as the second chapter. I think I am on the final boss now, it could really do with checkpoint between doing the front section of the boss and the back section. I'm fucking fed up of doing the first bit only to be fucked over on the second bit by stuff that's way to small and dark to see right. Getting up to which I assume is the final 2 bits seems pretty random too, the bits at the bottom make landing the middle a pain in the cock.

I think chapter 3 really suffers from the reusing of ideas (i dont mean that as a criticism as such), the difficulty isnt as severe if you know how to do the section.

Any way I've done a video review for this. This time though I've done 2 types, one is flash so it works on PS3 and Wii and there's a higher quality

video