Battlefield 1943 [XBLA/PSN]

retroed

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im thinking of getting it, Im not a massive a fan of sandbox shooters but i did use to play a few.

It does look extremely good though and it has 3 huge maps.

problem is its 1200 points, and then theres gears 2 dark corner which is 1200 pts and Marvel vs capcom 2, another 1200

problem is its 1200 points, and then theres gears 2 dark corner which is 1200 pts and Marvel vs capcom 2, another 1200

Get some (4000) US points (see thread in bargains). 1000 points works out to less than a fiver, so 1200 isn't much more.

I bought Worms 2 last week and have been playing it on my tag fine. You just need to create a US tag, add the US points to it, download using your US login. Once that's done you can play them as normal on your UK gamertag.

IGN 8.5

Closing Comments

I love that we can download great looking first-person shooters that support 24 players online these days. Battlefield 1943 is an impressive package that sets a new standard for digital titles. You won't find anything new in terms of gameplay, but the seven-year old Battlefield formula remains a lot of fun today. This is a streamlined game that does one thing and does it well: online multiplayer battles. If that's your thing this is one of the best times you'll have on Xbox Live this summer.

aint had a go yet, spent ages on the game market place trying to find it, only to find it under the spotlight section 2 hrs later ¬_¬.

Need to find it on the american side now, thats what i bought those points for! <_<