passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Final Fantasy VII

Sly Reflex

I have no idea if it would work. You also need twice as much memory to download straight to PSP, as it has to install after it has downloaded. Not tried it myself, but a few people who are PS3-less have said the same thing. I know Crash Team racing is about 300mb in size, but it asked for 600mb before he could start the download.

YAY, out of midgar but unfortunately right into the confusing shit. Had my first run around the world map, found some chocobos but not managed to catch them yet....the world map is a place where you can quite quickly level up, the fights are easy enough but give you a whole ton of experience and stuff. Im not entirely sure where im meant to be going now, but thats the joy of final fantasy.

Managed to put my PSX discs onto the PSP now, nearly caught up with where I was when playing the PS2

(on there I'm on floor 62/63 of the Shinra building, on PSP I'm at Aeris' house after the plate dropped).

Managed to put my PSX discs onto the PSP now

Is that easy to do? I wouldnt mind sticking FF9 on to the PSP and playing that. Can you transfer saves from PS1 cards to PSP somehow?

you have to have your psp running modded firmware, which if you want to do i have a pandora battery you can use. how old is your psp and what firmware has it currently got?

different thread?

you have to have your psp running modded firmware, which if you want to do i have a pandora battery you can use. how old is your psp and what firmware has it currently got?

I think I have custom firmware - least thats what the eBayer i bought it from said. I can *ummm* try out games before I buy them if that means anything ;) I would have to check tonight to see what it actually has. Its the first generation one. Pink if that helps :)

different thread?

Probably should be - before illdog sees it

I'm on the cargo ship now on my way to Costa Del Sol. BUT, I can't get past the Shinra Soldier stood near the front of the ship so I can go talk to Barret, no idea why I can't get past, there just doesn't seem to be room to squeeze past...

Barrets not down there, he is up and then outside, youve got to speak to the white suited sailor running around, then talk to aeris then tifa then back to aeris again I think.

Im at the bit just after the costa del sol bit, loving it so far, leveling up quite nicely and I think im reasonably well equiped.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the whole plot around the Golden Saucer involving Barret is my favourite, it turns out quite tragic.

I think I prefer the first third of the game because it focuses on the characters which are better than most give it credit for, after that it focuses on the global situation which, while epic, doesn't seem as good narrative wise.