passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Outrun Online Arcade

Hendo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying the cardiogram one last night on all left, fucking solid.

I was also trying for the under 4.30 achievement. I've been finishing on Milky Way, going right, left, right right right, if that makes sense. That seems to be the fastest route, but Milky Way is a cunt whole of a section. Last night on my first attempt i managed 4.32 then never managed above 4.36 after over an hour of trying. I'm going into the milky way at 3.45 leaving me 45 seconds to finish, which is enough time if i didn't keep bloody crashing.

::EDIT::

also, whilst getting the million achievement (route b, left left left right) i managed 1.14 million and i'm currently about 450 in the world rankings, i was quite pleased with myself.

I don't think a lot of people bought the game. I'm in the top 1000 in a few leaderboards, which can't be right if many people bought it. I suck balls at games.

there are loads of different leaderboards for this, i think there's 20 different ones just for the time trials? not sure about the other modes. but some will be more popular than others, think i was quite high up for route A, tuned cars with automatic gears, but was much lower down with a better time when i changed to manual gears, and i bet there's even more competition on the faster routes.

• 2 weeks later...
Achievements only pop up for a couple of seconds, he must have planned it and everything. Bless. :P

After spending three hours getting it I was thinking about framing it!! I had the camera next to me for the tourney