passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fallout 3

Jimboxy

Operation Anchorage was the first thing i did oddly.

70 hours later, ive just done the Nuka Cola Challenge quest. 30 Nuka Cola Quantums seemed like a mighty task, especially since i only found three in the Nuka Cola Factory to add to the 13 i already had. I got a delivery manifest off a friendly robot tho and the rest was a doddle. The dialogue between the two characters who wrap the quest up was worth the search, made me do LOL's out of my face.

Im just hunting for my last few Bobbleheads, the its time to wrap up the main quest.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Started this at the weekend, I'm now 6 hrs in and can see how people got hooked!

I'm struggling a bit with the bomb though, not sure how to diffuse it, I just have the option to blow it up...

Started this at the weekend, I'm now 6 hrs in and can see how people got hooked!

I'm struggling a bit with the bomb though, not sure how to diffuse it, I just have the option to blow it up...

Im pretty sure its a skill that has to be at a certain level to diffuse it, probably explosives, possibly science?

Yea, its an unbelievable game. It took me 90 hours to do everything using the achievements as a compass but if your happy to just wonder around aimlessly i rekon you could easily double that.

10 hrs and one bout of motion sickness in (playing for 4 hrs non stop does that to me I guess) and wow.... I was so sure I would get bored of this but the opposite has happened and I cannot put it down. There is so much to see and do and so far, lot of variety too!

Levelling up is really satisfying too so the push for the next level is always there. I am getting less fearful of dying now and have stocked up with supplies. Still a bit scared of going out at night though, I tend to sleep til dawn :)

I forgot to mention, I finally busted out my DLC disc, so if anyone wants a lend to install the stuff holla now. Also, I still have Hendo's copy Ben, but I no longer have your address. You still interested in giving it a good home?

I'll give that a spin then if you don't mind?

Yup, what I'll do is send the DLC disc with Hendo's disc, and when you have installed send to the next person in the chain, which is Ben atm. Once he has the game, he installs the DLC and then sends me the disc back whilst keeping Hendo's original copy.

does the DLC just intergrate with the regular game? ie if i started playing from scratch would i be able to to the DLC stuff first (i'm thinking thats what ill meant?)

I'm going to start this next after clearing up Mass Effect 2, so hopefully next week. Would someone be able to send me the DLC disc after whoever is finished with it?

The Pitt was pretty damn good. Right now I'm aimlessly walking round the wasteland scouring for those last few missions. Those Hellfire dudes can FRO, They are slightly less hassle than Deathclaws. I have a new way to deal with Deathclaws now, it involves seeing them, running away and laying mines as I run, then blasting the fucker in the chin when he gets close enough. Same goes for those fucking Albino Radscorpions too. In fact, everything that causes me trouble is getting the Anti Princess Diana treatment from now on, mines are a Fallout 3 survivors best friend.