MFGamers

The Zero Punctuation thread

Hendo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Probably not worth opening a new thread for it, but at the end of the Haze vid there's a trailer for other Escapist videos.

I heartily recommend de-rez!

Especially funny ones are The Truth About 3D Realms, Jack Thompson : The Move and WoW: Quest for the World. It's mostly done by just one or two people and the main guy has got quite a talent.

:D

I bet he's gonna get millions of angry emails about that, probably death threats too.

To embed, get the code from the page, paste it in the post and make sure under Post Options the HTML is set to "on".

I think he got it wrong right there.

Yes, the flaws he mentions are correct but I really don't see how you can't become immersed in it.

the immersion was the main flaw for oblivion for me, i just didn't get into it. I've gone back to it various times because i know i should like it, but it just doesn't click with me.

Yeah, the gaylord didn't even like Mass Effect.

I did put quite a bit of time into Oblivion but I can't comment on the main story as I just wandered around the countryside robbin' bandits in caves, just like I do in real life. I stopped playing pretty much for the reasons Yahtzee gave, that and over powered Lions.

• 4 weeks later...