passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

MFGamers Podcast (archive)

Hendo

I got Audacity last night, and installed the Lame Mp3 codec for it. I run Windows 7, so I'll test it tonight or tomorrow. I'll record a skype conversation while talking to my Trackmania buddies, so that'll be the same as podcasting night. I'll let you know how I get on.

You'll have a shock with me then. I'm from Plymouth, though I do try to hide my inner Janner. GREEN ARMY!!! Could you lot post Ben some questions? Now I'm committed, I'm quite worried about drying up on air. I don't want to know any questions before, so hopefully I won;t sound too much of a twonk.

I thought this week's show was superb. Sly, you were pretty darn excellent and I'd love to hear you again on a future show. You know you picture someone on a forum and how they might sound? You sound nothing like I'd imagined. I loved your Nick Griffin comment at the end of the questions section. :lol:

You were a lot more positive on MW2 than I thought you would be. Hendo was right though, there was a good balance to the discussion

Couple things. RE: MW2 multi and the kill-cam, if you play the Hardcore modes, there is no kill-cam. However, there is also no radar, the shots are a lot more powerful, and friendly fire is on. Also, I don't think you'll find Borderlands a slog at all. Admittedly I haven't played it as much as some others, but it's very different to Fallout 3. I even think Hendo would enjoy it. Also, you haven't PM'd me the answer to my last question yet.

Thanks for the kind words Ed, I had a bad feeling that it would be a bit or a wreck before we started, but as soon as it got going I felt a bit easier. I will be happy to sit in again sometime if others cannot make it. Regarding MW2 I did not know it had these features, but next time I'm around my mates I'm going to give it a try.

When I tried Borderlands at the Eurogamer Expo, I said it was more like Mass Effect than Fallout, but it seems the setting of the game puts a few people off because of the visual similarities. I'm looking forward to playing it

On the whole subject of questions, I don't think they should be rehearsed or anything, there is nothing worse than someone having an answer ready before they have supposedly only heard the questions there and then, I don't know, it knocks the spontaneity off which works well when people are put on the spot.

I'm looking forward to the next one, I think DC will handle it well, I seem to have reasonable well balanced conversations with him on LIVE, and I'd imagine it would be the same on a podcast.

I just reviewed the MFG podcast on iTunes. It may sound a bit cheesy, coming from a staff member, but I meant it. :wub: I think we should all push and try and get some reviews on there, it can only help to boost its popularity, and more should be listening.

Is there any way to get the duplicate subscription link taken off of iTunes?

MFGamers Podcast 43 - What We're Playing 23/11/09

Cyberpunk joins Ben for shits and giggles.

Dragon Age : Origins, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Modern Warfare 2, Warioland : Shake Dimension, Castlevania : Symphony of the Night, Borderlands, the Gaming Week and Ask Cyberpunk.

Theme music courtesy of Brad Sucks found at http://www.bradsucks.net

MFGamers Podcast 43 - What We're Playing 23/11/09 (Standard version)

MFGamers Podcast 43 - What We're Playing 23/11/09 (Enhanced version)

(right click, choose save as...)

Subscribe in iTunes.

• Hendo changed the title to MFGamers Podcast (archive)
  • Hendo locked this topic