passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

MFGamers Podcast (archive)

Hendo

Ecky thump this is a northern podcast. Also ironically MW2 heavy :lol:

Disagree with Sly regarding sonic's graphics, but each to their own. It was good to hear someone new on it, get some different opinions and a different view on things. You did well too Sly, you wouldnt really know it was your first time, so congrats even though you're basically my nemesis now

Thanks. I think Hendo did a good job editing though, especially considering he had very little time to get it out. There were some bit I stumbled on when reading the gaming week, but Hendo cut all the bit out like this as far as I can hear. My old man is listening to it now, it's a bit bizarre hearing myself.

Regards the other people doing the podcast, it would be nice if everyone managed to have a go at some point so as to let you and Hendo have a break from it occasionally or just have someone different to talk to. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

I liked the questions to Sly bit - nice bit of podcastage there. It wasnt too bad an episode considering the amount of MW2 in there :)

I really should start filling in the what ive been playing thread again. Didnt think I would bother since I am playing GTA4 which everyone else finished about a year ago!

I think I've said before that I'd have a go, I dunno how or when you arrange these things.

Make sure you've got a mic, grab Skype, download and install Audacity, then follow the instructions to be able to export your voice as an mp3. We usually record on a Sunday but whenever's good for you really.

When you're done recording, export your file as an mp3 and send it to whoever is doing the editing.

If it's alright with Ben, I might take this next one off for a break and you and Ben can do the honours. If it's alright with him, wiivo can do the editing task.

I wouldn't mind trying it with 3 of us at some point, but at the moment Ben's file is always dropping out of sync which makes it hard enough with just 2 files to squish together, so will be even harder with 3.

I haven't heard this one yet as it was posted after went to work. I'll listen to it tomorrow, but I'm sure it's fine as always. I'd like to try my hand a podcasting one day. Weekend's are best for me. Just let me know when you're willing to let me try.

Yep, 6 it is (or there abouts), especially as you're both going to have to send me your files so i can put them on the server, and that can take some time over Skype.

btw do you two need some recording software? If you've got Audacity then good stuff, but can you test it first as it doesnt work on Vista very well. Also you need to be able to export as mp3, there's a guide on how to do that in this thread somewhere (I'll find it for you if you need it). If you dont have audacity I can send you something else this week

• Hendo changed the title to MFGamers Podcast (archive)
  • Hendo locked this topic