passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

GotM April 2008

Hendo

Pick the third game  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which game should join the winners?

• Apollo Justice : Ace Attorney
    • Castlevania : Portrait of Ruin
    • Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
    • Halo 3
    • Ikaruga

Here's how it works:

The thread starts on the first day of the month and everyone posts their 3 favourite currently played games.

The system they're on doesn't matter, nor the date they got released.

The only rule of thumb is that any game that has previously won cannot have its vote counted.

There's nothing stopping you from putting them in, but as long as you know that they'll be ignored when it comes to counting votes.

On the last day of the month the thread will be closed and the votes for the games will be counted, going backwards through the thread. It goes backwards because if you've posted at any time you can post again if you've changed your mind. So the most recent choices will be used as votes.

Think of it more as a "currently playing" thread except that it has a point to it. :)

To see the games that cannot have their votes counted, here's the list of games for 2007 and here's the current list.

Or if you want a handy list:

Burnout Paradise

Call of Duty 4

Devil May Cry 4

Excite Truck

Guitar Hero III

Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass

Link's Crossbow Training

Lost Odyssey

Mario Strikers Charged Football

No More Heroes

Ouendan 2

Pokémon Diamond/Pearl

Professor Layton & The Curious Village

Puzzle Quest

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Paper Mario

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Taiko DS

WarioWare : Smooth Moves

Zack & Wiki

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see, from the side panel or if you look at the full list, Lost Odyssey, No More Heroes and Smash Brawl won for last month.

Other than the all-powerful Smash, it's all about:

Apollo Justice (it nearly won last month)

N+

SEGA Superstar Tennis

I think GTAIV will be better for May, as it's coming out right at the end of this month. Mario Kart hasn't grabbed me like I'd hope, but here's my April list:

SEGA Superstars Tennis [360]

Mario Kart Wii [Wii]

Everybody's Golf [PSP]

They're the only games I've been playing this month, bar the exceptional COD4 multi, but I can't vote for that.

For me, it's gotta be:

Apollo Justice : Ace Attorney

Mario Kart Wii

SEGA Superstars Tennis

As a worthy mention though, but not worth voting for, I've been playing Castlevania : Portrait of Ruin on the DS and loving it. I'm always well behind with these games.

Cool, it shall be done.

Apollo Justice : Ace Attorney

Castlevania : Portrait of Ruin

Mario Kart Wii

Though to be fair, that's the one most likely to be dropped if something new comes my way. Highly doubtful though, seeing as I'm skint and I agree with Ed and GTA IV is released right at the end of the month, so it's a little unfair for it to in this month's.

Changing mine. I've played more handhelds than anything this month, apart from COD4, which I can't vote for!

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates [NDS]

Ultimate Ghosts 'N' Goblins [PSP]

Everybody's Golf [PSP]

None of these will win, obviously. <_<:)

halo3

ikaruga

bangai-o ds

not that any of thoes stand a chance of winning (ikaruga should win really, being the best game released this month by a lightyear or so, imo obviously) and it's a shame to leave out mario kart and space invaders. with all this vote rigging - anyone want to trade votes? i'll vote for anything you want, including but not limited to "barbie's magical horse riding minigame simulator" - if you vote for halo3 or ikaruga. is this against the rules?