passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

GotM March

Hendo

Here's how it works:

The thread starts on the first day of the month and everyone posts their 3 favourite currently played games.

The system they're on doesn't matter, nor the date they got released.

The only rule of thumb is that any game that has previously won cannot have its vote counted.

There's nothing stopping you from putting them in, but as long as you know that they'll be ignored when it comes to counting votes.

On the last day of the month the thread will be closed and the votes for the games will be counted, going backwards through the thread. It goes backwards because if you've posted at any time you can post again if you've changed your mind. So the most recent choices will be used as votes.

Think of it more as a "currently playing" thread except that it has a point to it. :)

To see the games that cannot have their votes counted, here's the list of games for 2007 and here's the current list.

Or if you want a handy list:

Burnout Paradise

Call of Duty 4

Devil May Cry 4

Excite Truck

Guitar Hero III

Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass

Link's Crossbow Training

Mario Strikers Charged Football

Ouendan 2

Pokémon Diamond/Pearl

Professor Layton & The Curious Village

Puzzle Quest

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Paper Mario

Taiko DS

WarioWare : Smooth Moves

Zack & Wiki

Might as well carry on where I left off. It's been all about Pata-Pata-Pata-Pon and N+, but with Kane & Lynch (don't look at me like that :blush: stop it! :( ), Dementium and Apollo Justice yet to be played, it's anyone's guess what will happen.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only really playing Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn at the moment so my choice will probably be that.

Although I have been playing Sing It High School Musical with the kids but I aint about to nominate that

Can't remember if i posted or not.

Lost Odyssey 360

Bliss XBLA

Outrun C2C psp

Fahrenheit xbox

That'll be my final vote i think as i can't see me starting anything else/finishing any of those before the end of the month.

Probably my final list, although I may put God of War in next month as well to give it a chance of winning.

God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP)

Apollo Justice (NDS)

Peggle (iPod Nano) (seriously, I'm addicted)

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Ben wrote:

Fist of the North Star and probably Advance Wars, though i've not played much of that

I'm going to stick with these two unless everyone else is voting for Smash Bros. If they arent then I'll hold off till the pal release (if we're still alive then)

JimboXiii wrote:

Can't remember if i posted or not.

Lost Odyssey 360

Bliss XBLA

Outrun C2C psp

Fahrenheit xbox

That'll be my final vote i think as i can't see me starting anything else/finishing any of those before the end of the month.

Turns out I'm a filthy rotten lier. I picked up the DS for this first time in a long time so my final 3 are *drum roll*

Lost Odyssey 360

Kira Kira Pop Princess DS (can't see this winning game of the month though, sadly)

and

Fahrenheit xbox because it is amazing. Go down your local flee market to buy it though, don't pay out 1200 points for it.