passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

N+

Hendo

got this today because of the 400 points thing, it is really good, but also really annoying with the missiles and whatnot, controls are spot on though, definitely got that one more go thing going on, good stuff :)

edit - oh and when you die it can be quite funny.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, seeing that confirms why I won't be purchasing the full game.

Occasionally I lie. Like spatular, I bought this thanks to the 50% price cut. I've come near to purchasing it a few times recently actually, so as soon as I heard it would be 400 points I knew I had to get it.

I played a bunch last night, done all the tutorials, and the first five episodes. I also went online and got the ten ranked race wins achievement, which was great fun. The controls are absolutely spot on, and I love its style, it's very pure. I too don't like those darn missiles, they really make me panic! But when you die, you know it's your fault at the end of the day, and you'll keep trying until you succeed. Brilliant stuff.

I could resist it a 400 points either. Its really addictive isnt it? I love the music too, kind of haunting.

And now ive experienced an hour of Master Control, coming ridiculously close twice, the rest of the hour was wasted with megadeaths. I went online with it aswell, i really enjoyed the racing, i think i won about 12 and lost 7 but its frantic stuff and i was never cross when i lost, always my fault for hurrying too much.

My only gripe with the controls so far are when you hit the edge of a corner and just sort of bounce off, thats killed me a million times.

what's the deal with saving on this? i played some last night and it said it was saving quite often and i have times on the leaderboards for the first 8 episodes but when i go to single player it says loads of stuff i've already done is locked! :(

As I've said before, it's the purest co-op game ever made. If you don't work together as a team, you're fucked.

I still don't think I've done Master Control, I just skipped that set of levels and carried on.

Me and Sly were playing this last night. Now, the men in my family tend to go bald at a very young age, does anyone (two) want to help me fight the onset of baldness and play co-op with us?

Im up for some co-op David, hoping to be around on Saturday at some point. Dont wait for me if you get a better offer tho.

I did Master Control last night. Its odd, the first time i got to it i tried for an hour with no success. Last night it took 15 minutes.

I did Master Control last night. Its odd, the first time i got to it i tried for an hour with no success. Last night it took 15 minutes.

So did I, just sat down for an hour and did it eventually. It's not that bad. You will die ALOT trying, but you'll get it eventually.

I got to a level i couldnt do last night, i think its at the end of Episode 24 called Paper Thin Walls or summink. I tried for about 20 minutes before thinking 'im never gonna play that level again'. It was, in no shape or form, any fun.

Actually it all getting alot harder now.

I got to a level i couldnt do last night, i think its at the end of Episode 24 called Paper Thin Walls or summink. I tried for about 20 minutes before thinking 'im never gonna play that level again'. It was, in no shape or form, any fun.

That is exactly what I thought. You'll go back though. You'll try not to but you'll know deep down that you can do it, you'll know that if you just give up and walk away the game will have beaten you. Everyone goes back.