MFGamers

LOST

Shin_Seffron

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, this week's episode is crazy good.

Locke episodes are always good, but they finally explained how the numbers relate to the characters! Even more exciting than that is the fact that Kate did not have one, and wasn't a candidate. I wonder why that is?

• 3 months later...

The ending was fucking perfection, IMO.

Jack finally got to save people. And got his reward in the end. That scene in the church/Jack walking to die was just incredible.

And lol at many people thinking they died in the plane crash

Bye Lost.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRYowiiAOhg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRYowiiAOhg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRYowiiAOhg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I won't be watching any of season six until I buy the box set in September. It's going to be so hard avoiding spoilers I think, but I'm going to give it a damn good go.

Also, Lost music is absolutely superb. It really makes the show.

I wonder how many got up stupidly early just to watch the same viewing as America.

me me me me me.

I'm sort of in two minds about it right now. :MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD:

the whole sideways flash being purgatory I can buy, but that fact raises a lot of questions. Like, what effect did the hbomb have if it didn't cause the alt-universe. Why did some characters have such convoluted back stories in the alt-universe, why was the island sunk etc etc. I liked hurley becoming Jacob and Ben being number two and the final scene with jack and vincent was perfection. Overall I liked it and it's as satisfing as it could be.

so, are ppl of the opinion that it was worth it?

I'd have to start over at season 4 if I was to pick it up again...

yes completely. If you start at season 4 it isn't actually that many episodes. I think Season 4 only had 15 episodes.

I've still only seen seasons 1-3 so it's gonna take a while before I'm up to speed.

I'm not looking at spoilers but can you at least say whether they give a satisfying conclusion to what the hell was going on?

I've still only seen seasons 1-3 so it's gonna take a while before I'm up to speed.

I'm not looking at spoilers but can you at least say whether they give a satisfying conclusion to what the hell was going on?

Hit and miss, TBH. A lot of it you can guess pretty easily but for the more 'out there' stuff it's either not explained very well or has a supernatural explanation.

I'm more of a character guy than the mythology TBH, so it didn't bother me so much, and you still get a pretty good picture of what the island is.

OK, I'm back. :)

Just to say that Lost Season 5 arrived this morning from Zavvi, I managed to get it for £15.95 using a code. The wife and I can't wait to get back to it, although it probably won't be until Monday evening that we get a chance to begin.

• 2 years later...

I want to go back and finish Lost as I stopped after series 3 or 4 I think. Pretty much when they started following the story of the Others.

save yourself some precious hours of life and dont fucking bother. lost is a tv series they will teach people about in film/tv/media school in the art of audience deception in years to come.

its basically a lesson on leading your audience in circles eating shiny shit out of your hand whilst you count advertising revenues with the other.