passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Club Nintendo Super Famicom Wii Pad

retroed

Has this been mentioned already? If so, I missed it. Anyway, ClubNintendo members in Japan have the chance to get their hands on a Super Famicom controller that works with the Wii Virtual Console.

22392-noscale-sfcwiicontroller.gif

I REALLY want one. :(

And yeah, I want the Galaxy soundtrack, too.

Damn that pad looks cool.

Hopefully with the Nintendo Europe site relaunch the Stars Catalogue will be improved, although I somehow highly doubt it.

I've already got the Galaxy Soundtrack though...:P

I really want one of those Hori Cube pads but I'd rather replace my Classic Controllers with the SNES ones as I despise the design with the analogue sticks, as the style isn't suited to having sticks on them. I always use Cube controllers for N64 VC games now, but that means always having a Wiimote, Nunchuck, CC (for 8-bit and 16-bit VC games) and a Cube pad all handy if I want to play some Wii. :S

God knows what'll happen when the Balance Board, Zapper and Mario Kart wheel turns up.

• 4 months later...

MEGA BUMP!

importaku over at NTSC-UK has managed to get his hands on one of these Super Famicom VC pads, and I'm jealous.

gyaborobo-img575x400-1208287895game004_017.jpg

gyaborobo-img459x326-1208287899game004_017a.jpg

Even the packaging is sexy as hell.

There's one on eBay at £40+P&P at the moment. Damn I'm tempted.

If it had been an N64 Pad I'd lap it up as I think the VC pad is wank for 64. But the VC Pad is just fine as a SNES pad.

agreed!

there are those adaptors out that let you plug proper snes pads into the gc ports on the Wii, think i'd rather get one of those

Ahh FFS, whenever I use YesAsia, something goes tits up. The expected shipping date was originally May 5th, but I got this in an email this morning.

Thank you for shopping with YesAsia.com!

With reference to the following item 'Wii Super famicon Classic Controller (Japan Version)' in your order *******, the expected ship out date has been revised to May/31/2008.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and support.

This product cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed.

Ah well, I may get it one day. It also says price to be determined. When I ordered it said $43.99, and was confirmed in my original email.

• 3 weeks later...

Order cancelled by YesAsia. Ah well!

Thank you very much for shopping with YesAsia.com.

Regarding your recent order 5*****6, we regret to inform you that after an extensive search we have found that the following item(s) is/are not available at this time.

Catalog No. Title Quantity

1005129923 Wii Super famicon Classic Controller (Japan Version) 1

Our suppliers have informed us that the above item(s) is/are not likely to be replenished in the near future. As such, we are removing the unavailable item(s) from your order. We will notify you by email if the unavailable item(s) become available again.

You order total is now USD 0.00. If you paid by credit card, you will not be charged for the unavailable item(s). For other payment methods (e.g., PayPal, check payment), we will refund the order total difference to you as soon as possible.

For additional details, please refer to your Order Summary under My Account.