passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Hendo Revolution continues...

illdog

Glad it turned up, I didn't have time to go to the post office, so I just stuck on three 1st class stamps, of which I have tons! :)

I traded in those games yesterday, for £65 credit. Then I went back in as I decided I wanted to get Wario Land: The Shake Dimension on the Wii. I now have £126 total credit left to use, Fable 2 will be the next game to get methinks.

Yup, totally worth it. I had to sign a sheet that was in a folder showing where they had done price matches. Every single one said CEX...

I now have a nice £98.70 voucher but nothing to spend it on... Gamestation is definitley more expensive than it used to be. Maybe I'll save them up and get an Xbox 720

wildejon wrote:

I now have a nice £98.70 voucher but nothing to spend it on... Gamestation is definitley more expensive than it used to be. Maybe I'll save them up and get an Xbox 720

Good going, that's a nice amount :)

And yes it might be worth saving them up for the X-Box 720, as can you imagine how much it's going to cost when the 720 finally hits the retail stores? I'd imagine that it's going to be pretty extortionate.

It's sad but I'm excited already. I feel left down by the Wii which I queued up for at midnight (first time I've ever done that). It was awesome for a while but now its kinda soulless...

Plenty between now and the next gen tho, shit ton of games this year. More stuff going on ebay today to pay for it all!! Seems like a lot of effort though for not a great deal extra money.

• 3 weeks later...

Got rid of some Wii games including Mario Kart & No More Heroes in Gamestation yesterday. deBlob went for £20 & I only paid £17.99, so I'm in the money. For some reason I'm finding it easier to bin the Wii games. :huh:

Could we have a thread in here where people post what they are about to trade and the prices they'll get so we could intervene and buy it from them, everyones a winner?

Maybe postage and the evil paypal charges would make it cost prohibitive?

• 2 weeks later...

I traded some games in at gamestation today!

They were Dragonball z BT2, Mario Kart DS, Picross DS, and Excite truck. Gamestation said £34, but ihad my CeX printout so they had to give me the £54 CeX had offered :)

Bought Tetris DS, Castlevania Portrait of Ruin, Megaman ZX and Final Fantasy 4, with £8 left on credit note.

Gonna take my DS phat in tomorrow and get a shiny new DS lite!

w00t!

Double Post FTW!

A word of warning to you guys saving up the credit notes, in my work our credit notes are only valid for 12 months... so it might be worth checking if gamestation's notes run out. . .

Otherwise you might have to get spending soon!

Anyone know if Gamestation ones run out? I'm not in a hurry to use mine.

I traded in Mirror's Edge at the weekend. Gamestation offered me £16 for it! but then upped it to match CEX's £30, they wouldn't give me the extra £1 though, said they'd be making a loss...

Swapped it for Dead Sapce and CoD4 (DS) + £6 of my own cash.

Gonna be trading in Soul Calibur IV tomorrow to go towards Left 4 Dead hopefully. I wish I had a CEX nearby though, they give so much better trade in values, and I could use them to make Gamestation give me more.