• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shin_Seffron wrote:

ill create more accounts for myself to get it more votes :P

Do it yourself. *self five*

I wondered into the Ice Temple last night, slipped around for 10 seconds and turned the fucking thing off. I hate ice in games!

Right - I am stuck and very embarrassed to admit it seems tho you all found it so easy....

Spoilers....

I am on the Ghost Ship - I have rescued the first three girls (who I just know are going to be evil) and I have five levers to pull. The stone has told me the order to pull them in, but if I start from the left it doesnt work, if I start from the right it doesnt work. If I try to be all clever and come up with a fancy new counting system it doesnt work!!! Gah!!! Spent an entire train journey this morning pulling the damn levers

Help.....:S

Its not an order to be pulled as such, the numbers need to be assigned to the levers. Write the numbers as they are given to you by the stone over the levers on your map from left to right, then pull 1 first, then 2 etc...

2 4 5 1 3 so pull number one, go all the way left, number 2, all the way right, number 3 etc...

No what i mean? Harry?

Centy wrote:

you mean one like this

{color=#FFFFFF}text{/color}

square brackets instead of squiggly ones obviously

Nope, I mean a proper spoiler tag where you either get a link that will give you a pop-up box with the spoiler writing inside, or a big black mark with black text inside (highlight the box and there you see the text), or it will cause a quote-style box to appear with the spoiler text inside to be white.

I started it, but I had a Homer-style moment where I saw a passing dog with a puffy tail and that was that.

I did the button! :blush:

On topic, I've had a plot moment and I have to go to the ghost ship.

One thing I'm stuck on (I really don't think there's any spoilers here), I got the arrows and I've gone back to the first island where there is a cave to the north where there was an arrow eye thing.

I did all that and it brought me out to where a laser statue is and told me to "direct it between the island and the temple" but no matter which direction I try it does fuck all.

And when you move off-screen the laser gets reset.

Any ideas?

EDIT

No bother, Ben came to the rescue.

Yes but there's always dogs with puffy tails and squirrels to distract you so that should work in the mean time.

It just occurred to me I dont think Ive posted anything about this yet mainly cos I bombed through most of it in a week and have barely touched it since. I have 1 more special item to get before im on the last dungeon. I did what ill did and turned it off when I started sliding about on the ice and have done tiny bits since.

In case anyone's up for a bash at some point, I got my code for this - 3823 6671 7369

Fair play actually, this multiplayer bash is pretty good! I can see the comparison with Pacman Vs. and it only makes me want Pacman Vs on the DS more.

Still, we should get a few games on the go if anyone's interested.

Hendo wrote:

In case anyone's up for a bash at some point, I got my code for this - 3823 6671 7369

Fair play actually, this multiplayer bash is pretty good! I can see the comparison with Pacman Vs. and it only makes me want Pacman Vs on the DS more.

Still, we should get a few games on the go if anyone's interested.

My code is 0559 4839 7572

I've added you Hendo. I'll add Ben when he puts his up.