passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Jimboxy

Poor Games!!!

I've ust set foot one the ghost ship, which shouldnt be a spoiler. I'm enjoying this much more now, in truth things picked up about the point I got the cannon, maybe a little after. Thing is I still feela bit at arms length with it, like there's something stopping me from really clicking with it even though I know it's a great game. I think maybe it's that the fighting is pretty skill-less, which is saying something for a Zelda game

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hendo wrote:

Crikey, that's not good.

Have you tried emailing them or ringing their UK number?

It's still not classed as missing by Royal Mail, although it should be on Saturday. But I bet that because of the strike, the missing mail claim will have to wait, as it could just be the backlog.

I think there is still a fairly major backlog, me and my brother are still waiting for things that really should have arrived by now. Not much you can do but sit and wait, and listen to me tell you that Zelda's really good and only an idiot would not be playing it :P

Just got the 3rd sea section. My only real gripe with the game so far is the fighting. Without ruining too much there's some enemies that are a bit selective as to when you can attack, and I'm not sure the touch screen controls are precise enough for that. Maybe I'll see if i can calibrate them

That sucks, everyone else is nearly finished and you haven't started! Well, I haven't either but that's down to choice.

I should be picking this up (very) early tomorrow morning along with The Orange Box. It's gonna be a tough day deciding what to play. Plus Mario & Luigi doesn't seem to want to leave my DS.

Games!!! wrote:

And still nowt.

I'm at a loss.:(

I know how you feel I remember waiting on Puzzle Quest coming in the post before I got my R4 I tell you if thoughts could Kill postal workers I'd be in a rather cramped jail cell right now.

If it gets to Monday and it isn't here I'll be seeing about a lost mail claim and getting another one sent out.

Mind you, it's torture hearing all of these people play it and me not.

Oh well, Sonic Rush Adventure is keeping me more than occupied ATM. Great little game that.

Phooey wrote:

Hendo wrote:
...along with The Orange Box.

Jealous +1 Is that the trendy interweb way of saying stuff ? :laugh:

Jealous + 1 +1:laugh:

The Orange Box Looks awesome. Shame my PC is crap...:angry:

Hooray! After a wild goose chase at a ridiculous time in the morning going from one superstore to another and then back to the original (don't ask, but there was a fire engine involved) I now have a copy of Zelda for the princely sum of 22 pounds!

I also picked up a lesser-known multi-format game with a speccy twat on the front. God knows if it'll be any good, I hear the scores are average.

Galactica wrote:

Purchased my copy today from Gamestation today for the great price of £10 (no trade-ins). I'll post my first impressions when I get round to playing it.

How's you do that?!:blink:

Games!!! wrote:

Galactica wrote:
Purchased my copy today from Gamestation today for the great price of £10 (no trade-ins). I'll post my first impressions when I get round to playing it.

How's you do that?!:blink:

To put the story short, my local Gamestation moved location and Zelda was part of a new opening sale as it opened up today. They had games like Twilight Princess and Super Paper Mario for £20 too and World In Conflict for £5 (if I remembered correctly).

Played mine for a while now.

It's pretty great. The controls are a bit odd at first, but they click pretty soon.

The graphics are fantastic, best I've seen on the DS.

The online mode's pretty cool as well, but I lost on my only match...

It's a bit easy though, and the sailing bits are a bit boring but I'd imagine this'll change once I get a cannon.