final fantasy tactics:twotl - 9

world in conflict - 8

eternal sonata - 7

phoenix wright AA t&t - 6

sonic rush adventure - 5

Previews Rock Band, Orange Box

Time Extended - Metal Arms

================================================

Disappointing scores for PW3 and Sonic Rush Adv, but impressive score for Halo 3 (I was sure it was going to get a 9!), and PGR4.

wow, is that their first ten?

I had a strong feeling that theyd give it that scores as their last feature on it was absolutely shining, sickeningly so.

Edge annoys me as it clearly dislikes nintendo, and rates the wii on the same criteria as the other consoles.

Centy wont be happy with quakewars scores lol.

Edit* Id like to see the reasons that they gave sonic rush adventure a low score, I will give it a browse at lunch if its in shops.

I don't think this one deserves a 10 either, I've not finished campaign mode, but so far thats the games biggest fault, even so, its still a perfectly playable campaign, and everything else is done so god damn well.

I'd personally give it an 8, but only through reluctance for giving games a 9.

Galactica wrote:

They give Halo 3 a 10 but BioShock 8? See this is the reason I hate Edge. And don't even get me started on Phoenix Wright (it's completely wrong). As for Metroid, I haven't played but I would have expected a least an 8.

From all reports as I've not played it yet, Bioshock ended up being a bit of a letdown and didn't live upto its potential.

Halo 3, while it doesn't live upto the hype, unsuprisingly, it does everything thats contained within pretty damn well. Even the campaign, which many people are saying is too short and the story is uninspiring, is pretty damn good if you like a stereotypical sci-fi action romp, which is what Halo's always been about.

It does exactly what it set out to do. Even so, its not deserving of a 10.

I think there will always be mass debate (titter etc) about any top mark score given by a well established media, its just a case of sometimes agreeing to disagree.

Id give Touch Detective on the DS a 10/100%/A++ whatever, but id be shot down in flames by some, bumfucked by others.