passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

NOE Stars and Points thread

Hendo

TopGunKnacker wrote:

but if something else sweet like snes pads turns up, theyll cost thousands, probably be all gone by the time you accumulate enough points to buy one

i have more than enough stars (had about 27,000) just wondering wether its worth leaving some in there just in case... come to think of it i could buy more Wii points, but i now have no room left on the memory!!

and wildejon, it happened to me too. the stars-wii points site has the codes you have to enter into your wii manually (what is this, the dark ages?) just log back in and they'll be there

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we all thought they would transfer across automatically (surely that was the point of linking your account?) but you have to find the codes from the official site and then put them in manually in the Wii Shop, as you would do with a scratch card.

The site is up and down at the moment but I think the 1000 points have been sold out. I can afford another 300 and then a couple of 100 ones with the remaining.

There could be some amazing stuff that appears soon, but I won't be too sad about it - I know I'll get the use out of these.

Yeah, cheers. It was me being an over exticed dumbass and not stopping to read what I was being told!

All works fine now. Do you reckon they'll add more points up there or is that it?

Got 1100 I think, which is cool. The VC doesn't seem to be working as of about 5 mins ago tho... I'm gonna be patient, especially if Pokemon Snap is out next week :)

Left myself with about 4k stars although I'd happily spend them on points.

Anyone have a note on their total stars saying that you have some to use by Dec 2007? Mine says I have 750 that I have to use by 12/07 even though I just spent 400 on more Wii points, still says I have 750 that I'll lose if I don't use them... weird.

Edit, Just got another 2000 in the post, yippee!

Seriosuly a limited number of them thats fucking stupid what's the point by the time the average person knows the site is even up they will all be gone. I thought they were like wallpapers and stuff that costs them nothing to give out. I hate them soo much I had to use my points on rubbish just incase it took them another year to add something worth getting again.

ALL the point vouchers are gone now, and ive still got 2,000 points in my account, that like Eds need to be used soon. I'm tempted to wait and see if Nintendo will replace them, but if they dont and then all the semi decent things from the catalogue go, I'll be pissing away 2,000 odd points.

I think i'll add up all my unused vouchers and see if I can get something material, at least if it arrives before christmas it'll be like a pressie from ninty

I've given up on getting points. The site spends most of the day in the fucked position, and I've not seen any points on there for a while. I'm sure they'd come, and if I was willing to keep checking the site I'm sure it'd pay off, but I'm not.

Also the only things i can afford on the Stars Catalogue are starting to disappear (I cant afford the notebook :() so I've ordered the Donkey Kong mario kart thing. I've got an RC Yoshi mario kart charge-G somewhere, so it'll go with that I guess.

And at the end of the day it's something for nothing. It's cost me nowt and I'd have lost the points at the end of the month anyway. Better than some wallpaper at least.

I think if I buy another game or two between now and whenever I use all my VC points, I should have enough for another 500, which doesnt buy much, but it's a T-FX game I think?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Mario Kart thing arrived, it's the DK one. And I'm a bit disappointed :(

Its just a capsule toy thing, I dont know what I was expecting, certainly not a full sized kart with a concussed gorilla (bubblewrap only helps so much) sat on my doorstep or anything like that when I got back from work, but it's only about an inch

• 2 weeks later...