passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Uh oh... did we break the shoutbox?

Pikman

Its not really working on my pc, just showing lots of warnings...

Warning: modoutput_xhtml(/homepages/27/d151640545/htdocs/modules/mod_shoutbox.php) [function.modoutput-xhtml]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /homepages/27/d151640545/htdocs/includes/frontend.html.php on line 361

Warning: modoutput_xhtml() [function.include]: Failed opening '/homepages/27/d151640545/htdocs/modules/mod_shoutbox.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/27/d151640545/htdocs/includes/frontend.html.php on line 361

aye, same problem here.

although the site is loading nice and quickly now for the first time in aaaaaaaaggggeeeessss...

therefore I'm guessing the shoutbox causes the slow site speed...

ooooookay, i think it looks like this guy link has had a similar problem and the solution was re-installing, and the problem was that a few of the files hadnt installed correctly the first time round.

Im not saying that this is whats happened here as i dont know enough about it.

Although in the error message it does say that permission has been denied, did anyone try to add anything odd in the shoutbox?

Brand new shoutbox is up and running with new exciting features, such as an annoying sound clip when a new message arrives. This is entirely optional though and TopGunKnacker has some sound files that we might be able to put in instead. :)

Oh and you can show pics on this one too.

Click on the '?' above 'Latest Message' for all the stuff you can do.