passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Zelda no Densetsu Mugen no Sunadokei

Swallow

Or The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass.

Anyone else got this? I'm only on the first proper temple at the mo, but I've played enough to know the touch-screen controls work an absolute dream, and the charm of The Wind Waker is present and correct.

Annotating the map is quite cool, and actually useful.

I got it for c. £20 from yesasia, and it seems quite playable so far.

Id prefer to wait for the US release as itd just be a waste of money otherwise, id just get stuck. It looks like an awesome game and seems to use the touch screen incredibly well, goes hand in hand with the DS. Hopefully this sort of relationship can be looked forward to with the Wii in future.

Hendo wrote:

Welcome to the house of crap, by the way.

Ta!

Navi helps out with visual clues during some of the puzzles, so it's not too difficult. Zelda games are not really the hardest anyway :)

I completed this today :)

A few things need noting -

Incredible stylus control.

Amazing mechanics.

Stunning graphics.

As for plot/story/extras/side quests etc etc, that all has to wait, and boy, what a wait it will be, I'm so fucking excited for this game.

It's a masterpiece of game design, as you'd expect from a Zelda game, but more then that, bearing in mind it's on the DS, it could potentially be one the greatest games ever made.

It's that good!

stu wrote:

It's a masterpiece of game design, as you'd expect from a Zelda game, but more then that, bearing in mind it's on the DS, it could potentially be one the greatest games ever made.

It's that good!

That, sir, is quite a statement. Dare I let myself get that excited?

I suppose every new zelda is a chance for some younguns to join in on the fun. At the same time as we've been playing them for years, theres always a 6 or 7 year old that has never played a Zelda game, its a shame because Id like to have a game thats for veteran Zelda players where you dont have to spend a while having your hand held but at the same time if Link to the Past had been mega tough id never have got into the series.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still playing this as I overwrote my save game by accident ("The language barrier is no problem, honest guv! LOL!) and it just feels so at home on the DS it's untrue. :)

Scored 2680 on the shooting gallery yesterday, GO ME!

• 3 months later...

I finished this by the way, I was without a DS for a while, and just got back to the last section a couple of weeks ago. Magic it was, looking forward to playing through the English version now, when I've cleared down GS2 & 3.

• 4 months later...
Guest stanleecroup

i've only just started playing this and its the best zelda game so far. its fun and the contol via touch screen is really smooth. i guess you lot have all finished it by now!:woohoo:

stanleecroup wrote:

i've only just started playing this and its the best zelda game so far. its fun and the contol via touch screen is really smooth. i guess you lot have all finished it by now!:woohoo:

Most of us. *cough...Hendo...cough*

Not sure wether i should admit but haven't started this still, got it cheap at work a few weeks ago and its been sat in the draw along with StarFox and Advance Wars 2 should really charge my DS up and use it!