42 All-Time Classics / Clubhouse Games

Chinzon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I played an hour or so of online bowling last night & had a damn good laugh. Won two matches, came second in another & lost one as well. It's good that if someone quits, the cpu takes over so the match can continue. And I'm ranked something like 732 in the online rankings. Go me. :laugh:

For those who are still wavering, before I go on holiday let me say the following things:

8-PLAYER WFC!

ONLINE PICTOCHAT!

ONLY £20!

Buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy

God damn it, I'm stuck on the last level of Easy Stamp Mode - Escape.

There's no FAQ up yet, and Chinzon is on holiday.

I wouldn't mind but I actually finished that one before, but can't work out how to do it.

slidey.jpg

It's one of those slidey puzzles, have to get the big bastard out of the exit on the right. Anyone help?

:(

post-62-1160231635.jpg

Got past that puzzle.

Well, I tell a lie - I actually passed it to our favourite computer hacker and he did it.

(He stalks this site still by the way, everyone wave to Z. Poor bastard won't re-register so has to read all the posts backwards. Reason enough to leave it that way, perhaps. :))

Huzzah, now completed Stamp mode on Hard.

And I have the sexy Rainbow pen for chat.

Need more online games damnit, everybody up for opening a room saturday evening? it needs to be done!

If only so I can beat you all at 5 card, rummy, Ludo and turncoat!

How the tables have turned, no?

;)

Anyway, I should be on the end of normal on Stamp mode, however you know I said that I passed it to the Z man to finish that puzzle?

Well, after finally completing it, he wanted to do it again so instaed of "continue" he pushed "start over" not realising it was on Stamp mode, and now I'm on the end of Easy again.

:pinch:

Right, 3 things for you spine-loving homies to know...

Make sure someone puts your code up as soon as they/you can (i don't get home till 7 so will have to be someone else).

Secondly add EVERY code you see and when new ones appear add them quick smart too - may you never experince what me and chin did.

Thirdly start stamp mode and unlock ludo cos I ain't going in a room that doesn't have it!

Triple post!

illdog bring on the nut cracker.....

Just a note to say that people with an official Nintendo VIP membership and have registered their stars for this should've had an email with a link for a survey on it.

From the bit that I've looked at so far the questions seem to suggest that they think the majority of buyers will be non-gamers - which I suppose makes sense, but they still probably don't know we exist yet.

;)

Or they're just shutting their eyes, ignoring us and hoping we'll go away.

Um, probably the former.

EDIT

That survey is ridiculously long and stupid.

EDIT AGAIN

My review is finished and can be found HERE if you're lazy or in the normal place.

It was a race for either me or Chin to do one, but I couldn't wait any longer and the U.S. copies have arrived!

Good review Hendo after playing for a few hours today i wouldnt agree with 10 out of 10 but as for best WFC title im fairly sure thats an apt description.

You missed out 1 key thing in your review though the online score tables unless thats unique to the Us version in which case ha ha im currently 939 on my favourite game so far, darts.

Very much enjoying this and think its good i just wish it came out in the slow summer but its easily able to stand on its own as a brilliant title and only cost me 16.50 cant argue with that.

Hendo wrote:

Right, 3 things for you spine-loving homies to know...

I have now added my code (4596 4285 3061).

I have added everyone elses code from the list!

I have started Stamp Mode, and have so far unlocked upto the second game, Ludo.

Nice review Hendo, not sure it's ten out of ten material yet, the single player at least, but time will tell when I take it online properly. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it loads! The amount of games available here, and the way you have to play more to get unlockables, really puts some longevity into the single player experience.