passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your latest Retro purchases

retroed

Well some guy on NTSC-UK is trying to collect the set of 6 (it's not a complete Colossus set). When you buy them, you don't know what you're going to get as the choice is random. He bought 3 and they were all the 16th Colossus! I took one off his hands for five quid delivered. :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got Comix Zone on the Sega collection for the PSP, but I'm tempted to buy the PS2 version of the collection or buy the game on the VC (yes really) as I'd much rather play it full screen.

Lately, I've been getting into old school gaming with my best mate from way back when we were teenagers, and you gotta have these 16-bit games on a TV for the nostalgia to really be there.

Short answer: yeah, it's very good!

• 2 weeks later...

Pilot Wings - COMPLETE EXCELLENT - JPN - Super Famicom - £3

Super Donkey Kong (DKC) - CART ONLY - JPN - Super Famicom - £1

£6 all in delivered, from some dude on NTSC-UK. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I guess i could be getting on on this thread now im buying N64 games again here's my latest purcharses from the bay all unboxed as they are purely for playing :)

pilot64+new.jpg

I have a few more on the way and have updated my collection thread with a pic of most of my N64 games

• 2 weeks later...

I loved Pokemon snap at the time I played it, it was tres short though unfortunately. I think I pulled the old 'someone got it for my birthday' trick to get something else instead. Id like to see a sequel to that, with slightly more longevity.

maybe it could work with the wiimote if you turned it on its side a la mobile phone camera style. Then the motion sensing can detect when you are moving around, ah the massive potential of the Wii that will never be realised.

• 10 months later...

I recently bought a boxed sega megadrive with about 9 (pretty crap) games and 3 pads.....£15 on ebay! bargain!

then i bought 'skitchin' to play on it for 2 quid lol

quality

im keeping the megadrive even though i have a megadrive emulator for my DS! (been playing streets of rage 3 on my DS recently, makes me feel glowy)

• 6 months later...
Anyone know where i can get a Power Supply for my SNES from? Ebays a bit gay for stuff like that, plus i'd have to pay cheque...

Do you still need a power supply? i have 2, will have to search around and check it still works, just the cost of postage if i can find it!

• 5 months later...