passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Animal Crossing : Wild World

Hendo

Im still playing, only got this a month or so ago (bit late for the band wagon) Kinda in a love/hate relationship atm! Still not sure why I care about my town, but I do, but i've been avoiding it recently just not had the time, Its gonna be weeds galore!

Anyone who wants to still get together let me know...

Sweet! Im put for a little crossing whenever Im online, as I've yet to visit anyone over WFC. I couldn't put this down when I 1st got it, kept saying gawd this is silly, why am I enjoying this game? you don't do anything! but its magic drags you in, its more of a mistress than smack or crack!

I havent played for a few weeks, had a bit of a guzzle over new years getting new fish and what-not.

I sorta lost interest after a mate completly paid off his mortgage with tom nook, and he wouldnt let him order anything to decorate his house - what gives with that? can anyone shed light as to if you have to do something?

My town tune is Master of Puppets by Metallica :laugh:

• 2 months later...

To people who still play this

It has come to my attention that users of DS-play that have an AR "Action Replay" are ruining peoples towns with a drop of a seed! By this i am talking about anyone that plays Animal Crossing Wild World online.

AR users and clans such as the ~Crook-Clan~ Have found a way to ruin! Peoples towns with just dropping a seed "hack" into a town. The seeds or items they might drop are known as freezers or glitchers, they can completely ruin a game. If a glitcher is placed in your town, the game will never load again! Making the game not work and sadly un-playable. A few users of DS-Play such as Kris, RandyRoxy have been affected by the glitch seed/hack. The main clan ruining peoples towns has been around for 2 years now since the game Animal Crossing came out on DS, ~Crook~ is the leader, Hes user name on DS-Play is 313! If you are unsure of users on DS-Play do not let the user into your precious town, unless you want a $70.00 expense and a useless game cartidge.

Seed hack's are created by AR "Action Replay" Max Duo, allowing for the game to be hacked and codes, put on the duo can be accessed and turned into seeds, or hacks. Seeds that are common in todays Online gaming are, rock, tree and gate seeds. The new era seed that clans are using today are Museum seeds. These seeds are glitchers and glitchers can only be made with a museum or red tent seed, they are made to malfunction game loading and saving. The Clan known as the ~Crook-Clan~ will stop at nothing to get into your town! The crook clan today has over 800 members worldwide, which he provides glitcher seeds to.

I would like to warn every user on DS-Play to check there town and to think wisely about who they let in their precious town.

• 11 months later...
My gf got people from animalcrossingcommunity.com to weed with us, got it done in no time. We also have someone coming round to sell all the fruit from the floor and trees and they don't even take any cash for it. They advertise themselves as landscape gardeners. acc is the nicest gaming community of all time. Roll on AC Wii.

seconded, I used to use that when I was using the ds, it's a very friendly site indeed :)

*Resists temptation to boot up AC again*

Seriously, I'm so close after reading this thread, but I know I'll get addicted again, and that's not a good thing. I'll wait for a Wii version (It HAS to happen at some point)

• 8 months later...

Im a really late adopter as in i only started this a month ago, having some fun with it on the train to and from work, its a great time passer!

Any hints or tips things to look out for?? ive paid my first mortgage off then the bastard nook built an extension i tried to say no, but he wouldnt take it!