passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

YouTube “stars”

Hendo

He rarely puts videos out because *shock* he creates actual insightful thought provoking decent length content.

I learned why avgn went weird that time and all those new shows with people that looked like they weren’t comfortable.

• 4 weeks later...

At first I thought 'duh, obviously' but seeing as it's about a trip and not a permanent move, yeah, I can relate. An additional hurdle for me is that I literally can't go anywhere without having to switch to a secondary language, which is pretty much the opposite of what a native English speaker has to do when travelling.

• 4 weeks later...

The latest episode in an ongoing Podcast with Sal from Comic Pop. They also have a sister series talking about the Spider-Man movies too.

I must admit, up until this point (2016) I went to see every X-Men film at the cinema. Even the bad ones (Origins and X3). When the First Class series started, I was quite optimistic. This one and later, Dark Phoenix. Threw that good will in the bin...

• 2 weeks later...

@MafOne for you maybe?

I mostly follow this one for his audio readings of HP Lovecraft. But occasionally listen in on otherwise impenetrable series like 40K and D&D.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been watching a lot of Grim Beard recently. He does long form video reviews, and he's pretty funny. They generally focus on horror games, or horror themed at least. Some of his videos start with him being a "bro" figure, but he actually identifies more as a goth 

Anyway, he's funny and generally makes decent points about the games