The Virtual Console

Hendo

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not one to moan usually, but what the fuck is with the one game weeks?!

Seriously, how big is the library of stuff available (and with Master System and Game Gear on the way) and one NES game?

Apparently it is actually quite good but that's a shocking performance.

You expect a one game week when it's Super Metroid, Super Mario Kart or Smash Bros to coincide with the new game being released, but not this.

Hey ho.

The releases have been a bit piss-poor recently.

I havent bought a VC game for ages, there have been games i want, but nothing to make me go 'Fuck it! I cant afford it, but im having it anyway!'

Things need to pick up, i mean the could be releasing a few games that this generation havent heard of, like a boy and his blob. (I never played that as a kid... always wanted to for some reason *sniff*)

If the master system gets its arse into gear, then we'll probably be inundated with alex kidd games before you can say paper scissor rock.

It's been a while but now's the time for Nintendo to roll out the big guns and steamroll a large crop of games out to us.

Oh, wait.

UPDATE 08/02/08

Lords of Thunder (Turbografx-CD)

However it is the sequel to Gate of Thunder which is brilliant (but hard) and it gets a 5 star review.

• 2 weeks later...

Shin's proper losing it, here's what we got last Friday:

UPDATE 15/02/08

Phantasy Star II - Mega Drive

Eternal Champions - Mega Drive

I've got Phantasy Star II on the SEGA PSP Collection and Eternal Champions isn't exactly the best 2D fighter ever, but at the time in the Street Fighter wars, it was all we had.

Yeah im sorry about this, two weeks running ive failed to post the updates. I had no excuse for the week before, but last week i was out on the piss :laugh:

C-

Must try harder.

Still , i blame the compnies releasing the VC games, its all boring!! Where are the big hitters?