The Virtual Console

Hendo

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never played Yoshi's story either, so i might pick that up someday. Heard it's nowhere near as good as the SNES one - although that was pretty much perfection in a cart.

Might save the pennies and get the DS version...

and i did wonder what the smell was...

Shin_Seffron wrote:

I never played Yoshi's story either, so i might pick that up someday. Heard it's nowhere near as good as the SNES one - although that was pretty much perfection in a cart.

Might save the pennies and get the DS version...

I thought Yoshi's Story was a brilliant game, its a bit easy but its a must play, its part of the heratige.

Oh, i hope its not too late, but avoid Castlevania II: Simons Quest like Sambob in the gents, its shit on the shoe of the series. Sept some of the music is good.

sambob wrote:

praise be to the illdog, Yoshis Story is a pretty good game, im not sure if you are all trying to wind me up or not. Seriously though, they wouldnt release it on the VC unless it was 100% solid gold, would they?

Yoshi's Story is a classic fruit laden joy, by it and love it, but like i said, its a bit easy. Try to go for all Melons!

Good advice for life that mr Dog

Hendo wrote:

Also, the NEOGEO game is not a fighter! It's a platformer and comes fairly recommended.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0ei6bN6UzW4

I was tempted to get Magician Lord, and I still might, but it looks badass. I downloaded Ninja Spirit a few weeks back, and that keeps kicking the shit out of me, so I may just give it a miss

You miserable fucker. Alien Soldier and Art of Fighting are/were good games, but because you're A.) a cunt and B.) a twat you've decided that theres nothing on the VC

Well do you know what Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you

Ben wrote:

You miserable fucker. Alien Soldier and Art of Fighting are/were good games, but because you're A.) a cunt and B.) a twat you've decided that theres nothing on the VC

Well do you know what Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you

ZZZZZZZZing!