passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Star Wars Outlaws

DisturbedSwan

Looks absolutely fantastic, pretty much a Star Wars fans wet dream come true.

Also a little too reminiscent of Jedi Survivor at times thanks to visual languages similarities and stuff, but yeah, goddamn I want to play this already. The tech involved is just super impressive, going from Planet to ship seamlessly and with no loading screens, just absolutely mad. 

Really hope there isn't any smoke and mirrors going on though, just looked so good, so current-gen and pretty much a dream come true that I'm like is it too good to be true in some ways? Hopefully not. Reminds me a bit of the Beyond Good and Evil Footage they showed donkeys years ago too, albeit with a Star Wars makeover.

• 9 months later...

New trailer:

I think they reduced overall asset quality of the character models, they don't look nearly as good anymore as they did in the first few trailer. Not that it's a big deal, but it seems a common issue with Motive's games.

Another issue is that this, just like Avatar and PoP, will require an online connection to be installed on console. Which means I'll be spending 70 bucks less on Star Wars games this year than anticipated. 

Generally speaking though I think it looks good. 

It's probably about as close I've been to buying a Star Wars game in years... I'll be waiting for reviews though, no pre-order for Ubisoft games nowadays.

Also I don't think Motive have anything to do with this game do they?