passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Jimboxy

lol that guy is looooking gooood illdog. mines rather boring, ive got him dressed up in the full knothole island knight garb. looks pretty sweet though. well i bought this about 2 or 3 hours ago and i already have all the achievements.. i wasnt very impressed with this as extra gameplay content but at least some of the new items are cool.

Finished Knothole Island yesterday. Its no challenge at all, piss easy infact but i enjoyed it. The best thing about it by far is the Collectors achievement, searching the rest of Albion for some of those rare items was awesome. I was forever looking for Regal Purple Dye, took me about an hour to find that.

Im two dolls off the Doll Catcher aswell, been spamming achieve360points.com and xbox.com and have come up trumps so far, found dudes with the last two i need so im hoping i'll be in the 1100 club by the weekend.

I think I saw your orb last night illdog. In the town with all the hookers. Care to explain?

I am now on my way to getting the last hero I think - I think when I got pissed off with the game before is cos I was playing it and nothing else. Maybe I just needed a break from it. Oh - my second wife divorced me after I shagged a guy in our marital home. Women!

Oh - my second wife divorced me after I shagged a guy in our marital home. Women!

that'll probably do it!

I'm going to try this again i think, maybe i was a little harsh on it. I read everyones comments and i just think, i really should like this game..

One more chance.

I really want Knothole Island

I want my Dog back...

. However, when a friend borrowed my copy, he managed to scratch the disc horifically by moving his console from horizontal to vertical while the disc was spinning. I need a facepalm.gif.

He says he'll get me a new one. God knows when that will be.

However, when a friend borrowed my copy, he managed to scratch the disc horifically by moving his console from horizontal to vertical while the disc was spinning. I need a facepalm.gif.

sounds more like you need to facepalm your friend, your palm his face.

However, when a friend borrowed my copy, he managed to scratch the disc horifically by moving his console from horizontal to vertical while the disc was spinning. I need a facepalm.gif.

sounds more like you need to facepalm your friend, your palm his face.

Good idea!

i would advise all against the knothole island dlc, its completely hollow as dlc unless you fancy paying 800 points for a few new weapons (not even as good as ones available in the game already) and an hour plus of mundane gameplay.i feel totally jipped.

illdog, if you get all six dolls pleeeeeeease let me join in on that achievement. that 10g is all that stands between me and complete owning of this game

i would advise all against the knothole island dlc, its completely hollow as dlc unless you fancy paying 800 points for a few new weapons (not even as good as ones available in the game already) and an hour plus of mundane gameplay.i feel totally jipped.

I was hoping someone would say that! That's good enough for me.

illdog, if you get all six dolls pleeeeeeease let me join in on that achievement. that 10g is all that stands between me and complete owning of this game

What you gonna do for me?

It took me the best part of a week but i got the Dollcatcher achievement the good old fashioned way. Im teh awesome/win.

So my game keeps freezing. Im not doing the same thing over and over and it keeps happening, I'm trying different things to avoid whatever it doesnt like but it just keeps on happening and I have to turn my 360 off using the big ass button. Looks like I'm going to have to start over :angry:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0BQIClcRgE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0BQIClcRgE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0BQIClcRgE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>