passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Jimboxy

Fable 2 downloadable content, Knothole Island would be available for 800 Microsoft points on December 12th. Today, thanks to Microsoft, we can bring you a few sample screens of said DLC.

The screens introduce us to Gordon who has been sent to Bowerstone to bring back a hero to save their island, the storm temple and the shadow people.

Still not satisfied? Head on over to the Knothole Island DLC page for more info and screens.

We've also posed the question regarding achievements to Microsoft, so will keep you informed.

5 new screenshots below

Here

:lol: illdog I picture you gettin annoyed the way I do about achievements, but for the opposite reasons.

The achievements in Fable were a bit odd, I never once went out to get them, couldnt remember getting any at all, but got about half of them i think. The only one I think i'm actually aiming for is the property one, but more because it sets a marker for when you've bought enough

No, it doesnt matter, but if you like achievements then its something you'll be interested in. Horses for corses.

Fair do's. But sadly, there are people who will only buy this if it has achievements in it.

Started this last night, got to the city that you grew up in (as an adult now) and have become an engaged lesbian already. I really didn't get on with the original Fable, felt the combat and overall controls were too clumsy but they seem to have (mostly) sorted them out for this release and I'm now really enjoying it. Only problem is I've now got this and Fallout 3 on the go, plus I've got Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts for Christmas (and have just finished Gears of War 2 in single player...)

I brought this yesterday (game station ftw, cheers Ed) and played the first hour or so, just became a fully grown girl and went to that tower things.

As with RivaOni, i didn't get on with Fable I at all either, but this seems much improved. So far it seems ok, will be spending some proper time with this tonight as the missus is out.

Really i was saving it for my Christmas game seen as i'll be stuck in the back end of beyond, but thats gone right out the window.

played some more of this again last night.

I'm not sure guys :unsure: i don't think i like it. It feels like "Fisher Price My First Elders Scroll" i'm really not connecting with it. I'll keep plugging away though.

I'm playing as a foxy woman, at the moment being as good as possible in my thigh high boots, hot pants and corset. I look a little like a medieval Pussy Cat Doll. Married a woman as well, she seems ok, but i think its just a phase i'm going through, will ditch her and find myself a good man later on.

Also spent some time becoming a blacksmith gt to level 4 i think, then the leap to level 5 was to much for my tired body to bother with.

If push comes to shove i should be able to trade it in for £30 assuming gamestation are still matching CEX prices. Not bad considering i paid £19.99

lol you've taken the same route as me, same outfit too, although I changed into something more "respectable" last time I played. I keep getting an icon popping up saying I'm wanted back home, so I check what the missus wants and she's after sex that filthy whore ;)

lol, i got the same thing last night, took me half an hour to figure out how to bed her, then it was more luck than judgement. I went unprotected, seen as where both women, can i catch anything?

If there was ever a more painfull case of art imitating life...

I'm not sure guys :unsure: i don't think i like it. It feels like "Fisher Price My First Elders Scroll" i'm really not connecting with it. I'll keep plugging away though.

If push comes to shove i should be able to trade it in for £30 assuming gamestation are still matching CEX prices. Not bad considering i paid £19.99

No no, this is all wrong. Think again.

I agree.

When I was playing it I was questioning what was so good about it, but realised when I wasn't playing it that I was thinking about it a lot.

I don't see it as an Elder Scrolls Lite but more like a Zelda with more depth.

Yip yip yip

Weill i got this game again now. Traded QOS for it... i think i actually bought back the copy i sold to them and have now... due to my indecisiveness ended up paying as much as i would

have done for the special edition copy for the normal copy.... so well done Oli.

Cant wait to see how rich i am in game.... and rekon i still wont be able to shaft my wife.

Anyone know if the game elements carry on while xbox is off??

I.e. your money grows... but will my wife have left me cos i havent played for a month?

Determined to like it this time around.

i cba to get it again.

it was fun yeh and a gd game but like ther wasnt enough in it for me

talkin abt achievements the ones in it were stupid

i got em all by gettin sumone to get em for me cause i didnt want it anymore

oh well

i much prefer summin like fallout which was more fun for me