passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Jimboxy

is it bad we traded it in less than a week after it came out (HINN ur the other i refer to!!) cause we got 1000 on it already and the fact that ther could possibly be extra dlc and maybe more...

not official that they will release extra stuff but if they do........uh ohhhhhhhh :blink:

not official that they will release extra stuff but if they do........uh ohhhhhhhh :blink:

Ummm, yeah it is.

thats why i sed not official cause he says good news

and for all we know it culd be a mass line of fable themed pajamas and toys...

WHICH ID DEFINATELY BUY

only reason i dont care much abt it is cause it was so hyped up by P.Molyneux and after all that it was short and such a huge dissapointment for me anyway

i was looking forward to online co op and that was rubbish

Whilst we are at the post mortem, I have to say that it was a great 'story led game' with a not so good or long or original story. I mean fair enough theyve got downloadable content to fall back on, but its the old argument that perhaps the story should have just been longer. I paid 40 quid for the game, not 20, so I dont want to have to go and pay more just to get the story i was promised.

The story ended at just about the perfect time for me. I was off doing missions and side quests, started to get a bit bored so concentrated on the story and it was done within 4 hours (even with some dodgy glitches). And while I thought the end was fine, finding the 3rd guy and the end of the game come about quicker than I was expecting.

For me it was easy enough to warrent its cost, and im definitely going back to it, but i can see that if you just played the story it'd be over in a couple of days

This game just wasn't for me.

I traded it after a week as i wasn't getting as much enjoyment from it as i thought i would.

It was the same with fable 1 though and i should have learned from it. It was hyped to the hilt... which made me buy it... and then all the really exiting things promised weren't actually that exciting.... and the main reason i got it was for the co-op... which he described as being designed so you could go through the WHOLE game with someone... well that was utter bollocks. It was the WORST co-op ever. The screen was locked awquardly changing the whole feel of the game.

The story was cute and fun i admit and over all the game is charming, but for me there were too many annoyances... the biggest being repetetive combat.... too many load screens AND the way the whole game seemed to lag each time you started a conversation with someone... it just totally ruined any immersion i might have had.

I rekon that i might pick it up again one day in the distant future when there is a game drought and its much cheaper. I like the fact that i will be a billionaire by that time too.

Lionhead Studios and Microsoft today announced the first pieces of downloadable content for their popular Fable 2 title.

The Knothole Island DLC pack will take you on an adventure to the remote island of Knothole. When there, you'll have to face the trials of three shines to bring the sun back to this now snow ridden island.

Weighing in at a modest 800 MSP, the Knothole Island DLC will be released on December 12th and promises new quests, wondrous items and bizarre characters. If you fancy tackling this over co-op, be warned now that both players must have downloaded it to play it.

There is also a free DLC patch due on the same date which includes a show of gifts, including Knight’s Boots, Assassins Gloves, a special Weight Loss Potion, collectible silver book and more. This is of course available for the premium content downloaders as well.

Good news I suppose. Been looking for an excuse to jump back in to Albion and now I have one. No news on whether it'll include additional achievements yet though but as soon as we know, you'll know.

That is rather soooooon.

So many little bugs, my dog keeps getting stuck!

Yeah, mine flew a few times after getting stuck or getting too far away from me. The bugs werent a massive problem imo, just stuff like being able to see through my waist when i was pulling pints, didnt really affect the game. In fact it probably made it feel more British