passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Babylon's Fall

DisturbedSwan

I dunno if @radiofloyd can answer this but I've seen the Tower of Babylon show up quite a lot in Japanese media and I'm wondering what the fascination with it is?  It's like it's a Christian concept they really gravitate towards.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm thinking of the Tower of Babel.  Still something I wonder tho

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Not even a year after its release it's going to be shut down

https://hanging-garden.babylonsfall.com/news/pages/63034abc74473009630079

With the desire of delivering an exhilarating online multiplayer action RPG set in an elaborate high fantasy world, we launched the game’s official service on Thursday, March 3, 2022, and have continued to undertake additional development and operations. However, it is with deep regret to inform you that we will be terminating the game’s service on February 27, 2023.

As a result, we will also cancel the large-scale updates that we had planned. In terms of the plan moving forward, Season 2 will run until Tuesday, November 29, 2022, as scheduled, and the Final Season will begin with the maintenance scheduled on the same day. This Final Season is the period during which you can earn the ranking rewards of Season 2.

As a way of expressing our gratitude to all our players, we plan to implement as many events and other initiatives as we can, leading up to the end of the service.