passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Forza Horizon 2

spatular

Once you have taken a photo in game, you need to share it. This will make it accessible from forzamotorsport.net in the gallery area (http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/gallery/edretro).

After that, save as and upload using your preferred picture uploader. I use imgur because it doesn't compress the images.

Edit: just noticed I still have pictures from Forza Motorsport 3 on there!

I'd like to know that too, pretty impressive!

Honestly Jon, this game is really good. Really good. Fold like a cheap deckchair on Blackpool beach yo. You know you wanna.

I REALLY do but there are so many PS4 exclusives I want, just can't justify it :(

It does just scream BUY ME though! Utterly jealous :)

not sure about the hardcore thing. i think i said the same things on the first page so didn't really want to bang on about it as it's obviously a great game, and i probably had the same feelings about the first game at this point, and ended up loving that one. so hopefully it'll be the same here.

but as you asked - i don't like the open world structure, having to drive everywhere, so now i've unlocked the fast travel thing that should be better. but there's a few things they've changed from the first game which i'm disapointed about - having to drive everywhere in multiplayer races. including tuning - it's not too much of a hastle picking up a tune from the store but i'd prefer everything was more even for time trials. and the tracks are more open - there seems to be hardly any closed off 'proper tracks' like the first game had - here there's loads of nice chicanes and stuff that you can just drive straight through because of where the checkpoints are.

glad you're (and everyone else is) enjoying it, i'm enjoying it too really :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The first Forza Horizon 2 expansion, titled Storm Island, launches today on Xbox One.

It promises to add "a new land of extremes" featuring inhospitable weather conditions and unforgiving terrain. It also includes six off-road vehicles, a new Rampage mode, over 80 fresh events and 23 achievements worth 500 Gamerscore.

Costing $19.99, or $9.99 for Forza Horizon 2 VIP members, Storm Island is expected to be available from approximately 6pm UK/10am PST on Tuesday. UK pricing has yet to be confirmed. A reveal trailer can be watched below, courtesy of IGN.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/482798/video-forza-horizon-2-storm-island-expansion-launches-today/

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus wept, ive given this game a pounding lately. Ive beaten the Finale and you could easily call it quits but you are only 15 championships in to a rostor of 168 so there's a fuck ton more meat.

I was itching to give the Storm Island DLC a go so I did because I do what I want. It's pretty good so far, I enjoyed the off road part of the main game the most and this is almost all off road so I'm pretty happy. Hills and muddy corners and ridiculous jumps - such fun. The weather effects are awesome too - at night whilst its raining with that wind you cant see fuck all. I'll give you that sounds a bit shite but it's pretty fun to race in.

• 2 years later...

Almost 3 years later I'm back to Storm Island. Getting to the finale takes fucking ages. This DLC is extremely similar to my cock in the fact that's its huge, enjoyable and it smells.

Horizon - best arcade racing series ever? I think so.

• 1 year later...

Back at it again as people are playing online due to it currently being free with GwG.

I've been playing the Car Meets and racing random people around random tracks. The lower your car class the higher the headstart your given which has made for some interesting races.