passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Microsoft E3 Press Conference 5.30pm BST

DANGERMAN

Titanfall looks good, but again, I can't see how something this expensive will only be released on one machine.

To be fair to Microsoft, they've systematically ignored all the TV and sports stuff, which was the wisest thing to do.

what do people think then?

The price is more expensive that I expected, if Sony beat it then the xbone probably is fucked. Interestingly the banner when they announced it said "order your day one edition", so you might get something extra for buying at launch (6 months live or something?)

The price is more expensive that I expected, if Sony beat it then the xbone probably is fucked. Interestingly the banner when they announced it said "order your day one edition", so you might get something extra for buying at launch (6 months live or something?)

Or they will just release a new, better version a few months later. Ohhhhhh!

So the next year will mainly be guns and clouds. Cool.

I think I man it clear what I thought with all caps Killer Instincts post. I liked what I saw and the price is alright for me. Spark looked like a next gen RPGMaker. Dead Rising looked great and loved the calling in a airstrike from a smart phone. Lot of Smartglass stuff. No Crackdown 3, which was kind of a bummer. Will wait to see what Sony has to show before I jump on a next-gen consoles bandwagon

Well:

I really like the look of Sunset Overdrive, or at least I liked that approximation of what they are going for. I could have a good time playing something like that.

I've also come away very impressed with Titanfall. I could not of given the most unremarkable of shits about it before but that showcase impressed me. It looked to have solid action, cool moves, actual level design and the mech stuff looks loads of fun. It looks like everything you'd want from an action game.

But, I'm still not touching the Xbox One with a long arsed pole.

Witcher 3 aside, and Crimson Dragon if that's not kinect exclusive, there was nothing I'd play, it felt like more of the same stuff I've not been playing the last 5 years

edit: forgot about Metal Gear, but I'd probably pick that up on something else

Well:

I really like the look of Sunset Overdrive, or at least I liked that approximation of what they are going for. I could have a good time playing something like that.

I've also come away very impressed with Titanfall. I could not of given the most unremarkable of shits about it before but that showcase impressed me. It looked to have solid action, cool moves, actual level design and the mech stuff looks loads of fun. It looks like everything you'd want from an action game.

Sunset Overdrive looked like a cartoony version of WB Games/Techlands Dying Light. Free Running and shooting zombie creatures. Did look good for a concept trailer.

Witcher 3 aside, and Crimson Dragon if that's not kinect exclusive, there was nothing I'd play, it felt like more of the same stuff I've not been playing the last 5 years

edit: forgot about Metal Gear, but I'd probably pick that up on something else

I was wondering if Crimson Dragon moved to the gamepad like RYSE did.

I LOL'd like fuck at the MGSV trailer. It said something like "intuitive stealth action" or something equally pretentious on-screen then Snake slipped to the side of the horse he was riding to hide from a bunch of guys. I don't know if that was on purpose or what, but it was probably one of the stupidest things I've ever seen.

Well:

Sunset Overdrive looked like a cartoony version of WB Games/Techlands Dying Light. Free Running and shooting zombie creatures. Did look good for a concept trailer.

It was Brink that came to mind with me, but I didn't let that put me off. I hope it's what that was meant to be.

Well:

It was Brink that came to mind with me, but I didn't let that put me off. I hope it's what that was meant to be.

I can see that with the visual styles

I had to pull out at Forza 5 but I've been catching up there. Did they say Swery's game was an Xbox exclusive or just that it was coming to the Xbox?

Yes, Swery65 game is episodic and will be published by Microsoft

You let me down, guys.

So, good? Bad? Neither?

Some good games were shown, as were a number of bland ones. They just kept it about the games.

So they didn't clarify any of the DRM or trade issues?

Well of course they didn't talk about that stuff, but it is already clarified, I'm sure of it, you just have to look for it. But it's pretty much the worst.

You let me down, guys.

So, good? Bad? Neither?

what you need to know: £430 launching in November. You Gold account carries over, and from now on you'll be getting 2 free games a month (Halo 3 and Ass Creed 2). Dead Rising 3 is exclusive, err, that's about it. The cloud was mentioned a lot, nothing too specific, most interesting was probably Forza learning from your driving style to drive more human, which I suspect will annoy serious racers more than please them

oh yeah, and virtually 0 gameplay was shown