passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Heroes

James

Also i hate the constant ripping off of other comics, mainly xmen.

Yeah - I agree with that but to be fair a show about people with mutant powers is always going to stray a bit into Xmen territory.

I watched episode 3 and I am intiruged to how they are playing out the Nikki/Jessica/Tracey/

Barbara

thing.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also i hate the constant ripping off of other comics, mainly xmen.

Yeah - I agree with that but to be fair a show about people with mutant powers is always going to stray a bit into Xmen territory.

I watched episode 3 and I am intiruged to how they are playing out the Nikki/Jessica/Tracey/

Barbara

thing.

TBH i just don't understand that at all. But then i never saw the 2nd season so i guess thats why.

TBH i just don't understand that at all.

Neither does anyone yet I dont think - episode 4 might tell you more but I havent seen it yet - I just like the fact that their is a man

making lots of nikki lookalikes

• 2 months later...

As hoped, it got much much better, not that I was complaining too much anyhow. Just a shame it won't be back until February as episode 13 was the end of Volume 13. Trying to figure out who's left at the moment...

Peter

Hiro

Ando

Daphne

Matt

Claire

Nathan

Tracy

Noah

Maya

Angela

Micah

Mohinder

The Haitian

They're all I can think of at the moment

well they needed to kill people off, although there's always the chance they'll bring one or two of them back from the dead.

I really hope they get it togather, I think Heroes still has something to offer, and the way it looks like they're taking it is a good idea, back to the unknown threat of the first series. I think a couple of the characters might have got a bit to big to be sustainable, claires one, it's good that they've given her more to do other than be saved, but she's a lot more annoying now. The others i wont say in fear of spoilers, but yeah, the last couple of episodes have been much better and with any luck a bit of time to work on things will really help the next series

• 1 month later...

Heroes is back, although I'm not sure when it's beck n the beeb, should be ithin a week if they want to keep as up to date as last year.

It's a pretty good first episode actually, it ends well at least. The only really stupid bit involves some sneaking, and that's all I'll say. They've introduced another new character, and there's the potential for a few more, but they also dont seem to have brought hordes of people back from the dead either, hopefully it'll stay that way

I hope this programme finds its way again. The first series was aces, then it went downhill rapdily with the second and the third was an absolute joke. Someone should have reined in the writers at some point.

While I agree the second and third series aren't as strong as the first, I wouldn't declare any of it "an absolute joke" for one, have you seen that Demons show on ITV?

Not seen this new episode yet, downloaded it, probably gonna watch it tomorrow if Rachaels back at school.

While I agree the second and third series aren't as strong as the first, I wouldn't declare any of it "an absolute joke" for one, have you seen that Demons show on ITV?

Not seen this new episode yet, downloaded it, probably gonna watch it tomorrow if Rachaels back at school.

I just think it started to get ridiculous when everybody had to be related in some way. Then they introduced way too many new characters. And Mohinder got all sexy. Silly programme.

And Mohinder got all sexy.

That was patheticly done - they must have thought by oiling him a bit he would become sexy. He just looked greasy.

I thought the second series was a bit rubbish, but i am enjoying series 3 so far. They seem to be more focused and Sylar is back to being evil

• 2 weeks later...

just watched the 3rd episode of this new run, it wasnt the worst episode ever but it was definately a set up/filler episode. Sylars new bezzy mate is annoying, Claires new mate has the worst power ever, and for the most part everything was the same at the end of the episode as it was at the start. It's a bit of a shame because the last 2 were really good, here things felt a bit stunted. It also felt like the budget all went on the first episode, there's no more busy new york scenes, now it's empty roads and hiding behind dumpsters

Poor Ben couldnt work out the funny numbers in the TV guide, its okay man, all Liverpudlians are the same.

I watched the first two of the series (as they crazily turned up on bbc 3....like they did last season...at the same time...) and so far so good, they seem to have almost rebooted it, which is almost what they do each series anyway, its never just carried on.

I think that what they appear to have done is taken it to a stage where they can pick up the viewers that theyve lost along the course of the slightly weaker second and to an extent third seasons. So if you are a long standing fan then you need to bear with it when its clarifying one or two points and explains the situation more than once. (Fans will notice the self refferencial Cab scene with Mohinder picking Peter up early on "have you ever felt that you were meant for bigger things?")

It quickly gets back into things though, the series staple of mystery and less of the self indulgent displays of special effects to portray abilities. One or two of the characters, and their relationships have been re-jigged, and by the second episode there has been a loss of a big character, and the reccurance of characters dead.

One of the things that I was quite worried about is that as they go along, they completely lose sight of the glimpses into the future that they gave us early on, and although theres nothing saying that they have to follow the paths theyve already laid out, theres some early indication that one or two of the things forshadowed early on will happen. Oh and Sylar is back...so im waiting for the obligatory explanation episode at some point.

Firstly Sam, I was on the bbc's main page and it only has listings up till 10pm. I wasnt too fussed about checking later, because unlike some VD riddled bile seaping vagina's I've already seen them

Secondly, the most recent episode was really good, it seems pretty obvious who Rebel is goign to be, or maybe thatys just what they want you to think. Best episode in the past 2 years I'd say.

Thirdly Sam

Daphne's alive and Mohinder gets recaptured

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffface