passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Tearaway - Vita game?!?!

DANGERMAN

The art style looks nice. Nice enough to get the hype train rolling. It's hard to tell much more about it right now.

That looks genuinely fun to play. Sure, it may be a bit gimmicky, but there's nothing wrong with that when it's done properly.

It might be fun to play... If the blowing on the screen, and shouting into the mic actions are also doable with button presses instead.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Good week if you own a Wii U and Vita!

*3DS and Vita.

WiiU, 3DS and Vita

I really want tearaway, have done since E3, but like Ed I'm not sure I can stretch to it even though it's only £20. I've got Mario ordered at amazon, then it's out of this, Bravely Default and Zelda, with BD being the one I'd most likely buy for myself. I really hope tearaway doesn't get ignored, but I do think the delay on it might have killed it

Mario, seemingly one of the highest rated games ever

edit: wait, that;s been moved to december, when did that happen?

It's always been November 29. November 22 in the US.

I just checked the store, and Tearaway is a 1.3GB download.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/tearaway-the-jukebox-pre-order-pack/cid=EP9000-PCSF00214_00-TEARAPREORDJBPSN

Tempted, as I just noticed I have £14 on my account. I'll have to delete something, though, and I might like to trade it in when I'm done. I only have one retail game at the moment (Persona 4).