passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Wii U

Hendo

If I remember correctly they never stopped. Just one retailer (gamestop?) stopped selling em. Que the headlines but not the official line from Nintendo cus it doesn't make fun headlines to say it was all bs.

You are correct sir I went into a Best Buy today on the way home from the doctors office and they do still sell the 8GB Wii U Starter Kit. Colored me suprised. I thought they pulled them all off the store selfs, but it must of just been GameStop, which is were I do my shopping.

That'll fucking teach wiivo to come out of his hole. Bloody PV being all rational and shit.

I do think Nintendo could probably have tried a bit harder with the 8gb skylander bundle, who is realistically going to buy that? Not Jon, thats not who.

• 1 month later...

my thinking when I got mine was that you're going to need a hdd at some point anyway because even the 32gb isn't anything like enough. The problem is that you only actually get about 4gb to use or something stupid like that once the various apps are installed. I got that Pokemon download game, Super Castlevania, but then I'm reluctant to buy anything else from the store because it would eat up too much space, presuming I have enough to begin with (I've got a couple of demos that have to be deleted once I'm done)

Basically, if you're never even going to look at the store it'll be fine, but if you'd consider downloading some of the Ubi games that are £12 at the minute, then I think Sainsbury's are selling a premium for £200 with that Lego police game

it might not still be on. Apparently Amazon had matched it but they've got it at £230 now. I'm not saying I regret buying an 8gb, because it cost me about £150, but it's definitely too small to be useful, and I'm loathed to buy an external hdd when I don't need one. Nintendo should just let you use SD cards

Just updating my wii u, first impressions are its a big 2ds!! really nice interface and screen on the remote is a nice piece of kit, very much undervalued. Feels like the the successor the cube should of had. Looks like this update may take a while.

Just downloading zelda:tww, although someone has pinched my ID, there is another manicm out there.

Its taken a while to get it set up, took a bit longer than the ps4 and i haven't migrated from the wii as its buried somewhere in the spare room.

Maybe you can have a MK8 face off... I need to migrate over also, although from what I understand, the Virtual Console isn't properly running on WiiU? I want to get Super MK :)

Just boot up the Wii mode and play it on that if you've transferred your Wii data over to Wii U.

Well ive had a play, and to be honest i urge anyone who calls themselves a gamer to get one, the new mario game is superb and looks visually impressive plays really well, zelda again looks great on the wii u. Did a spot of lovefilm, spongebob can't be beat. The controller is a great unit and well designed fits perfectly, although ive killed the battery on mine already so its sat on charge.

Really wish i had got one earlier but at least this way i have a back catalogue to get through. Looking forward to new mario kart and the yoshi's yarn thing they showed in the summer for the wii u.