passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Humble Bundle

retroed

There's a new bundle out, I a couple of the games have been on before, but the change this time is that they also work on Android (as well as mac, windows, linux)

Pay whatever you want to get four excellent games for Android mobile devices, as well as any Windows, Mac, and Linux computers you have: Anomaly: Warzone Earth, Osmos, and EDGE. Customers who pay more than the average will also receive World of Goo, an indie classic and an Android delight!

• 1 month later...

The Humble Bundle for Android 2

Five games—never-before-seen on Android—for your phones and tablets. We're bringing the hottest mobile entertainment to your Android devices. Pay-what-you-want to get Zen Bound 2, Canabalt, Cogs, and Avadon: The Black Fortress (tablets only). And if you pay more than the average price, you'll also get the vibrant, side-scrolling strategy game Swords & Soldiers.
Playing at your desktop? No problem. Buying the Humble Bundle for Android 2 also gets you Mac, Windows, and Linux versions of all the games! Customers will also receive digital audio for each game with an official soundtrack.

Canabalt's pretty good but not worth a lot. Zen Bound 2 is a really interesting puzzle game.

Average at the time I'm typing this is about 6 dollars.

• 2 months later...

I was just watching the total payments and number of purchases figures go up like crazy. It's moving so fast.

A great bundle this one, but again I have the ones I'm really interested in.

I already have Psychonauts on PC, Xbox and PS2.I've played a lot of Limbo and Bastion on XBLA.

Amnesia sounds great, but I'm crap at dealing with that kind of tension in games. And Amnesia sounds tense as fuck. I don't think I could play it.

I might bung them something for Sword & Sworcery this weekend.

I already have them all bar Amnesia and Sword & Sworcery, but I'm still tempted to pick it up.

I don't think I could play Amnesia either, have watched a video or two on YouTube and even they creep me the fuck out. Patrick Klepek is currently playing through it, and didn't play it last night because he wanted to be able to sleep. I do want to experience it, though. I just don't think I can. Would still like to give Sword & Sworcery a try, so will probably end up throwing them a couple quid. And the soundtracks!