• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Bit disappointed with Lovefilm, ive started watching BSG, got the first 2 disc's and today i got an email stating that season 1 is in high demand so until they get the disc's back or purchase new stock it has been removed from my list and put in the reserved section.

Was just getting into this and hoping to have a disc a week and complete the first season!!! had to go and buy a copy from amazon luckily thats cheap enough just £15.

Hopefully i get some games next.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Call of Juarez: The Cartel is dispatching today.

I know it has received shit reviews, and God knows why they left the Western setting (RDR I guess), but I still want to try it. I loved Bound in Blood.

• 2 weeks later...

Will put this here and in the free bit, ive got a gift card for lovefilm worth £38, can be used for 2 months rental, if anyone wants it to try lovefilm, pm me

oh yeah, if there's massive demand for these i think i have some too.

• 3 weeks later...

I selected a payment holiday this month on Lovefilm, as there's nothing I really want and I thought it'd give me chance to catch up on some other games. My Arkham Asylum playthrough, for example. Well, I accidently clicked the 'cancel your payment holiday' button on the website the other day, and they've taken about £4 out this month instead of the usual £10.20. So, I am now being sent Shadows of the Damned and Captain America: Super Soldier.

Any idea how long Shadows of the Damned is on the easiest difficulty?

• 2 weeks later...

look at me posting in eds favourite thread.

We had LoveFilm knocking on our door tonight, like the Jehovah's Rentals that they are. They were essentially just giving away 3 month unlimited trials door to door, so I signed back up. I've got the Naruto 3DS game on order and the first Evangelion remake on bluray. Beyond that all I can think of is the 2nd eva and may be Dead or Alive 3DS. This next couple of months is going to be rammed with games I'll probably buy, or simply that the ones I do buy will keep me busy enough I wont play the rentals, but it's free

Bit random being knocked on for a rental service.

look at me posting in eds favourite thread.

To be honest, I'm not playing rentals much at the moment as I've been buying games, and the ones coming out in the coming months are mostly purchases too. I may drop it down to the £5.99 for one disc at a time package, as there's a couple I'd like to rent such as StarFox and maybe Gears 3 if I don't buy it.

I've just bought Deus Ex and Driver though, and they'll keep me busy for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And cancelled. I had to ring them up as I couldn't cancel online. It was pretty painless though, wasn't on the phone for more than a couple minutes.

I'm going to be very busy in the coming months, and have the big releases I want pre-ordered already. Those I don't buy straight away I'll get later on after a price drop.

yep, I think it was my 3rd disc of the trial I'm on. They send you a replacement pretty quick but you get a strongly worded letter warning you that you could be charged for the loss. They're supposed to contact Royal Mail who then send a claim form to you, this can apparently take weeks, and for the record mine still hasn't arrived. Once you get that you fill it in and send it back. Sounds easy enough but if it's not all done by a certain date you pay, and if mine is anything to go by it will drag on