Super Street Fighter IV

Metal Slug XX

Other

Dust 514

APB

Crackdown 2

Interview with Shigeru Miyamoto

Time Extend - Final Fantasy 12

Making of - Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (2600)

Wow, Bayonetta a 10? Low score for Dragon Age, too. Nice to see Zelda getting an 8.

The gushing review calls the Platinum Games brawler "flawless" and "the kind of game you dream of playing". Don't hold back, Edge boys...

"From start to finish its intricate and intuitive fighting system is a masterclass, and it even finds time to reclaim vehicle levels. This is about as good as it gets," the magazine says.

"A thirdperson action game from the same school as Devil May Cry and Ninja Gaiden, Bayonetta has just memorised the best bits and burned down the building, its combination of seamless animation, sensory cues and riotous imagination setting a new standard."

Edge says the combat system "breaks new ground" and the story is "funny", but also finds time to be tender in places.

"It's a beautiful and graceful fighting game that lets imagination loose, and winks before slapping Dante, Kratos and every other hero back to the drawing board."

Still not interested. Sounds like it was written by a PR firm as well.

A 5 for Dragon Age is very harsh, they've reviewed the 360 version as did Eurogamer I believe and I've personally not had half the issues that Eurogamer had with it. In fact my only complaint so far is that the same problems Mass Effect had are still apparent (poor animation and poor voice acting, plus bad loading times) but the texture pop-in appears to be fixed, and on my setup its really badly letterboxed and visuals are a little on the jaggy side.