passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

TopGunKnacker

Just went on my American account so see on the dashboard, buy the stimulus package and get 2 months of gold free and a riot shield for your avatar. Just wondering are we getting these here?

You saw it with your own eyes dude.

• 2 weeks later...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:lol:

Elpresador (Trey4Life, etc) has started doing commentaries for MW2 games. It's brilliant. :lol:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

What the fuck am I supposed to do when I'm swiffering?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using the UMP 45 with Holographic sight now, along with Marathon Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Ninja Pro. It's a decent combo that is definitely seeing me right at the moment.

I'm still using a similar setup. I've swapped out the holograpic sight in favour of a silencer which, coupled with my perks, is proving to be deadly on FFA. I've started using the Spas shotgun as a secondary, the first time I've tried a shotgun properly, and it racked me up a bunch of kills earlier. Here's what I'm using right now, just reached level 40.

35c510n.jpg

w979j7.jpg

I managed a 30-4 earlier, and the final kill was from my harrier. :D

Second Modern Warfare 2 Map Pack To Drop Late 2010

Written Friday, May 07, 2010 by Richard Walker

Following the release of the 5 map Stimulus Package for Modern Warfare 2, Activision is planning to launch another set of maps in the second half of this year.

The confirmation came during a financial earnings call, wherein Acti executive, Thomas Tippl declared that the tail end of 2010 will see the release of both Call of Duty: Black Ops developed by Treyarch and the as yet unnamed map pack expansion, which will be made by Infinity Ward.

There are currently no details offered on what the map pack will include, but expect it to follow in a similar vein to the squillion-selling Stimulus Package.

And although there's also no confirmation on pricing yet either, 1200 Microsoft Points might also be a safe bet as Tippl stated, "The $15 price point has still provided a fantastic value to gamers... we think that has worked."

Oh, it worked all right. Maybe the next pack will cost even more than the last one at this rate. Stay tuned.

• 1 month later...

You can now disable killstreaks in MW2, by playing in these new modes. This should shake things up a little.

New Playlists in Modern Warfare 2

Just uploaded two new playlists to Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer that allow you to play public matches with no Killstreaks in a variety of game modes. This update is currently available on Xbox Live, and will be coming to PC and Playstation 3 alongside the Resurgence Package DLC the week of July 6th. The exact details of each new playlist are below:

Barebones Pro:

Play Team Deathmatch and Free-for-All. All Killstreak rewards are disabled.

Players: 4-8

*Xbox LIVE Party Chat allowed

Objective Barebones Pro:

Play Domination, Demolition, HQ Pro, and Capture the Flag. All Killstreaks rewards are disabled.

Players: 8-12

*Xbox LIVE Party Chat allowed.

Only 4-8 players in Barebones Pro though? 4v4 TDM? Unless it's a typo.

Played that mode yesterday didnt realise it was brand new. It was pretty refreshing actually, not having seven billion things dropping from the sky at once just like in real life. It was weird not having a UAV sometimes but actually made for a good couple of matches. I was a lot better in free for all, where normally a helicopter or harrier pretty much ends any competition in free for all.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been playing some Barebones Pro this weekend, which is a mixture of FFA and TDM with no killstreaks, and it's awesome. No air attacks, it makes a nice change.

Also, I caved and purchased the Resurgence map pack. The new maps are actually really good, and it's good to play Vacant again. I haven't had Strike in the rotation yet.

pfff it was revealed a couple of weeks ago kotick wants a slice of the online subscription pie, after that pachter says "oh yeah they need to do that" and hes 'analysing'? redundant

i dont see how this could work, if activision manage it, itll set a precedent and other companies will want to do it. then who can afford to pay a seperate subscription for each game they buy? in the last month ive hammered red dead, blur, mw2, bc2, bit of sf4.. might end up making less money as people avoid these games with subscription fees, particularly if the focus is multiplayer - who wants to buy a game they cant play??