passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Final Fantasy XIII

stoobie

Hopefully some more solid information about the game will be released sometime soon. The trailer was good but it was a bit airy fairy and thats the main thing I dont like about the series, it tends to go a bit wishy washy half way through.

found this hilarious video on youtube showing how part of the big climax to ff12 is interchangable with star wars - its late on in the game so dont watch if you plan to play ffxii for the first time soon, but seriously if youve seen star wars you know the ffxii story -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp62xCxPwF8

one of the commenters gets it spot on with his comparison of the characters;

ondore- lando/ organa/ ackbar

vaan- luke from IV

Ashe- Leia

Basch- Obi-wan

fran- chewbacca

balthier- han solo

gabranth- vader

vayne- palpatine

penelo- c3po

archadians- storm troopers

occhuria- the force

rebel occhuria- the darkside

strahl- millenium falcon

moogle- r2d2

reddas- biggs

One for Sam.

ss_preview_ffxiiibundle.jpg.jpg

Sony and Square Enix have unveiled the Final Fantasy XIII PS3 Slim bundle at the Tokyo Game Show, and offered audiences their first look at the pretty console paintjob.

The white design is imprinted with a pink, stencilled image of familiar heroine Lightning.

The bundle incorporates the new 250GB machine, letting the cat well and truly out of the bag.

The FFXIII bundle will be out on 17th December in Japan, the same day as the gigantic RPG.

Thats so beautiful!

• 1 month later...

Here is the video where they announced the date.

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="266" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/967aa267" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/967aa267" width="437" height="266" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler" ></embed></object>

Leona Lewis is on the soundtrack people, exciting stuff.

Even Lost Odysee is on three discs so theres a good starter. Who cares about the 360 version anyway? FFXIII is best on teh Blu-ray.

I'm actually guessing the PS3 version will be superior to the 360 one, but I'm gonna have to stick with it.

Release date ahoy!

As promised Square Enix has revealed the release date of Final Fantasy XIII in the West. The magic date is. . . March 9.

Although that's a Tuesday (the norm for new releases in America) apparently the date is good for Europe and includes both the 360 and PS3 versions.

Also announced is that Leona Lewis song My Hands will be the theme tune for the game in the Western version.

*ahem*

Probably only of interest to me and Sambob but FFXIII is released on 360 and PS3 in US and UK on the 9th March 2010

Release date ahoy!

As promised Square Enix has revealed the release date of Final Fantasy XIII in the West. The magic date is. . . March 9.

i'm more incensed that they are getting leona fucking lewis to sing the theme song. I was some jail bait jpoplett singing it.... :unsure:

I'll be getting this, well, I'll be getting it for Emma anyway. We are going to start XII again tonight seen as i still haven't played it and she never finished it.