passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

In the Mail

illdog

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

In the post this morning well according to game, amiibo jigglypuff lets see if it actually arrives and Splatoon with Inkling amiibo from Nintendo shipped today.

I wonder which will arrive first.......

• 4 months later...

Not sure if it actually has shipped, but I got an email saying my Steam controller is on its way (the tracking doesn't show anything yet)

post-73-0-81713000-1443718542_thumb.jpg

That in and of itself is a bit boring so I tried drawing a crocodile, which looked like a pipe, so I turned it in to nightmare Popeye

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure where to put this as its not gaming as such and its not an amiibo but ordered one of these:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sphero-R001ROW-BB-8-Droid/dp/B01427MW3O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444637130&sr=8-1&keywords=bb8+sphero

For those not clicking the link its the Star Wars BB-8 droid, remote control via your phone/tablet.

Looks great and will hopefully I can use it to chase the hamsters round the room as they run in there balls, tried to get the OH to consider getting it as a xmas present but she said no so I ordered it myself :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Simply Games. No email from them, but someone on another forum said theirs has been dispatched so I checked my account and mine had too. Probably arrive tomorrow, but this is me today.

Nice, I had my email earlier today saying mine had been despatched as well, so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Pretty huge @mr lakitu my current card is a 970 which is a decent mid-range card, does 1080p very well with 60fps on most occasions and 1440p (Quad HD) with 30fps ish.

My new graphics card is the most powerful ever, faster than the £900 Titan X (which was the previous most powerful) at a more reasonable price, it is capable of 4k at 45fps ish and QHD at 60-75fps ish.