passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

1up\'s Top Ten Turkey Games

Phooey

Indians, and Leprechauns of yesteryear, we came up with this list of ten turkeys -- games that just didn't live up to their incredible hype. These aren't necessarily bad games -- in fact, most of these are quite good. It's just that, for whatever reason, they fell short of expectations. So after you're done stuffing your fat faces full of food, chew on these!

Clicky

:)

A good find there Phooey, its quite funny to read. You do have to just try and smile at some bits whilst it slags off moments that you actually found quite good.

They have added the disclaimer 'not that any of these games are bad, in fact some are quite good' but its really going for the jugular on some games.

I actually quite liked FF8 and didnt get into FF7 because of the epicness. Its when FF8 got epic that I disliked it.

Im not sure how much Ben will like the addition of Shunmue 2 in there.

sambob wrote:

Im not sure how much Ben will like the addition of Shunmue 2 in there.

So he doesnt like Shenmue 2 because it wasnt state of the art when it came out on the xbox? :blink: I'll be honest, the grandness of the 2nd game put me off at first, I didnt have the time to dedicate to it. But it was, and still is a great experience, and is better than the first game, once you get going. That said maybe the xbox version was underwhelming, I never played it

I do agree with Red Steel and Enter the Matrix, neither of them had any business having the hype they did