passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Hendo Revolution continues...

illdog

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a few I reckon I'll trade in soon. I may as well get rid of Forza 2 with 3 on the way. Current prices as of today:

Forza 2 - £6

Link's Crossbow Training + Zapper - £10

Need For Speed: Shift - £30

Halo 3: ODST - £33

TOTAL - £79

I just need to finish the campaign on ODST, and may play a bit more Shift. I'm expecting the ODST trade-in price to drop significantly soon, as that is stupidly high.

That'll leave me with almost £260 on the Gamestation card then, and I don't think I'm getting a PSP go any more. Hmm, what to get? The Modern Warfare 2 bundle maybe. :lol:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? ODST already?!

Yeah, I've finished the campaign now (which is the only reason I bought it) and its multiplayer doesn't really hold any interest for me. Firefight looks very good but I probably wouldn't play it that much. I may as well trade it while it's hot!

I sold a few games on Tuesday, first time I have sold anything for ages. Just a load of stuff I'm not likely to play again or stuff I'm not going to play for ages.

Batman - £30

Far Cry 2 - £7

Too Human - £2

Call of Duty 4 - £14

Far Cry: Instincts Predator - £6

Legendary - £7

Viva Pinata - £3

Resistance: Fall of Man - £2

LittleBigPlanet - £9

God of War - £2

God of War II - £2

Eat Lead: The Rerurn of Mat Hazard - £3

Killzone Liberation - £3

Me and My Katamari - £2

Patapon - £3

Which comes up to £65 if you are not counting Batman which you are not because it isn't on the receipt because of the ODST offer. I was expecting between £60 and £70 for them as well, so go me with my guesstimates.

Yeah, I know I could have got better prices for most of them in CEX. Traded them in at Gamestation. Nearest CEX is in Warrington or Liverpool though and I have no way to print the receipt off online so if I had gone in to price match I would have got less anyway after the four quid bus/train fare and then getting something to eat.

Still, a good price overall, and you cleared out some junk you'll never play again.

I took my three games in today. They gave me £8 for Forza 2, which was nice. They gave me £33 for ODST (would have been £22 without CEX match), and they sell it new for £34.99! I have £231.89 on the old Trade-in card now. I was eyeing up all sorts in the store, including the Modern Warfare 2 bundle and the iPod Touch. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Today I traded in the following at Gamestation, matching CEX, and got Borderlands and DiRT2 with £2.02 left over.

Need For Speed: Shift (£26)

Oblivion: GOTY Edition (£15)

SEGA Rally (£4)

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (£9)

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (£10)

Zubo (£3)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think i've posted in here. Is it just trading?

I just traded some wii games and eat lead on 360 for operation flashpoint: dragon having a shit and rising up to the challenge of wiping his arse.

No, basically Ed just brags about his massive Gamestation store credit.