passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Puzzle Quest

Hendo

Sure does!

Well done Stu, I tip my hat. I'm not sure I can be bothered trying to finish it, it's become a right chore and although I'd rather add it to my finished pile (especially after the ammount of hours I've put in) my main rule is stop playing when it's no longer fun.

I might give it the odd pick up now and again, but it's become a real grind - in the very negative sense.

To be honest I stopped playing this 2 weeks ago nearly, because I could feel it going that way. I enjoyed what I played, and stopped playing it whilst I was still enjoying it so im happy.

To agree with some of the more nasty reviews it got (and im only slightly agreeing with them) it IS bejewelled again, and whilst I think it deservedly got game of the month, if you play it as repetetively as the game demands then eventually the RPG element wears thin and its bejewelled.

You do realise me and Stu will forever mock you atop Bane's citadel for having failed but i see your point i also could see it not becoming fun but i was worried about having to grind to beat the last boss then i beat him on my first attmept but being the geek i am i knew exactly which stats to put work into from the off so that helped me alot.

You could always try whacking it on easy Hendo for the final boss just seems a shame you cant complete it due to 1 mission not being done.

I'm a Level 40 Doodah or whatever & slowly this game is driving me sodding nuts. I want to give up, but considering that I've spent the past 50 years playing this damn thing, I really should finish it.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont actually remember the quest itself but if there isnt an obvious marker to show where you go then its either something you'll stumble across and dont have to worry about or its something you havent reached yet because you havent uncovered the area or arent a certain level just keep going though the quests arent hugely important through the game you always end up finishing them one way or another.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Triple post FTW.

I've got myself a rat and finished building my citadel now but I can't remember where I find some of my favourite spells and items. I'm really after the thing that causes damage to your opponent when he damages you. Any help? Centy, possibly?

I'd forgotten all about capturing the monsters, and I had to consult a guide (CNET's Gamefaqs FTW) but it appears that the guide for the Wolf is wrong. Hmmm.

I fall in and out of this game, i can feel another surge coming my way. Im currently in the process of re-building Sartek (?) I think it is, but Ive picked up a ton of side quests so as to beef myslef up a bit. Im hearing scary things about Lord Bane so Im gonna be as prepared as possible...

Ive just done a little bit after the rebuilding sartek quest. First time round I did it as a druid but this time im finding it a lot easier as a wizzord.

The only times ive ever struggled is against the random orc bitches when you try to get from one side of the map all the way to the other, its such a hassle to fight about ten fuckers only to be sent back across the other side of the map and then its time for work or some shit....

Games!!! wrote:

Oh god,it's happening again!.

/Runs:whistle:

It sure is, and it's grrrrrrrrreat.

I keep having messages from this guy on my friend list saying "Wanna join me on Crackdown?" but the answer is always the same.

It's Puzzle Quest time!