passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gaming Podcasts

Phooey

• 1 month later...

New show up now! 18/04/07

Time for our review of the incredible addictive puzzler+RPG Puzzle Quest. We also cover the killer new homebrew game Word Up, give you the latest updates of the R4DS flash cart, discuss the forthcoming DS game Brothers in Arms and lots more on a brand new show!

http://www.dualscreenradio.com/download.php?current=1

Puzzle Quest, R4DS, and more! Should be a good'un. :)

• 1 month later...

New episode now available. :)

Reviewed: Etrian Odyssey, Pokemon D/P, Pirates 3, Ouendan 2, Monster Puzzle

Let season 2 begin! This month among other things we discuss some interesting DS news, review the new hit RPG Etrian Odyssey and also pop out 5 mini reviews of titles released over the past month (NY Times Crosswords, Pirates: At World's End, Pokemon D/P, Monster Puzzle, Ouendan 2). All this and more hot air from us to fog your windows over!

RetroEd wrote:

Etrian Odyssey will please Centy

Yup Chris has been pretty much telling me all the best ideas on their forums as he's just a little bit ahead of me :D .

Shane threatening to de-evolved pokemon fans that pure gold :D

• 5 weeks later...

New Episode (06-29-2007) is now available for download. :)

Reviewed: Brothers in Arms, Planet Puzzle League

This month, we take a look at the impressive Brothers in Arms port to the DS as well as Planet Puzzle League from Nintendo. We'll bring you up to date with all the important news of the month - plus - review the HOT new slot 1 flash cart, the CycloDS Evolution. Find out what's going on with the Season 1 CD and our new sister site, the DSR Wi-Fi Uplink site. All this and much more!

• 2 weeks later...

Centy wrote:

Did I hear a shoutout to you in there Phooey apparently you're keeping them up to date with the UK haps :D

I got the shock of my life when I heard that. :lol:

What's the deal with radio ninty? Will you be 'appearing' in both shows now?

Hopefully so i wont make every episode of Ds-wiifi due to it being recorded on a thursday and Sarahs at work till half 8 so unless the little one is sleeping its touch and god :( Radio Ninty is recorded over the weekend which suited me perfectly as Hendo and ill have jobs and changing shifts and well me and Stu are unemployed he's a waster and i look after Alex. If i can be on both eventually i'll be the Brittish Shane R Monroe (without the massive retro knowledge of course)

Phooey wrote:

What's the deal with radio ninty?

Well it's just the 2 of us following the same format we were doing in the ds-wiifi shows, we have a forum too for people to talk about the show and stuff.

If you liked the ds-wiifi shows when I was involved, Radio Ninty is for you ;)

(in addition to the new look ds wiifi show of course!)

Also, Centy has to appear on both as I can't afford to lock him into an exclusivity deal, plus he needs as much exposure as possible, just ask that little girl.

well Centy mentioned it last week, so it's my turn this week...

Radio Ninty 3 is up.

Centy makes his second podcast appearance of the week after the excellent ds-wiifi show on Thursday, and somehow he manages to have different stuff to talk about.

How?

I don't know I'm afraid.

I'm also afraid our sound is shit, but hey, we're not professionals :P

so, to sum up, radio ninty 3, centy says loads, sound is poor and erm.... if it's in Kanjii, press A!

New Radio Ninty is live and it features the usual stuff plus a little extra feature were really pleased with, its an Interview with Jens Andersson a Lead developer with Starbreeze games who came on to talk about his DS homebrew project Colors DS (yes i was tempted to tell him he spelt Colours wrong :P)

So check it out Radio Ninty 4

Hurrah!

It's that time of week....again.

You've listened to the DS-WiiFi podcast, your thumbs are twitching, you desperetly need more gaming podcast love, so where do you turn?

Here!

It is, of course, Radio Ninty 5.

And this week, due to organisational cock ups, Centy and I have to pad the show with some discussions about the news, along with a nice amount of review action too.

So sit back and listen on in, if only to fill the void until the next DS WiiFi show :)

• 2 weeks later...

Huzzah! New DSR episode now available.

Chris is on hiatus with his new bouncing baby boy, but Shane's still here to bring you our special E3 wrap up show - featuring a look at almost all the titles announced and what sort of inside info we have on them. We'll tell you what we have our bets down on and which we are sure will crash and burn. A bit shorter show this time, but we'll be back next month with all the regular segments, some phone calls we've taken, and much more!

Thought this show was pretty lack luster after all the wait though i know exactly how chris feels :( roll on the next big 3 hr spectacular. though this may be the kind of show people who hate the 3 hour shows can listen it its only 45 mins long.