passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Kickstarter Thread

Sly Reflex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ll definitely pick that up but I know the game launched with a 20GB day one patch so I’d like to read some reviews where the reviewer played the patched version. The only website I regularly read that has reviewed it so far is RPS. 

I’ll definitely be picking up Crossing Souls aswell, probably tonight when I get home! Another cool Kickstarter game that was released yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bloodstained delayed to 2019, Vita version cancelled.

Hi everyone, IGA here.

There are two important announcements we would like to make in this month’s update.

Our first announcement is that the game will now launch in 2019. The most important reason for this is to raise the quality level, especially after all the very valuable feedback from the Beta Backer Demo. 

The second announcement is that the game will no longer launch on PlayStation Vita. This decision is largely due to Sony’s plans to discontinue the Vita console, ending production of physical copies and stopping certain online store support features.

It is extremely unfortunate, but as a result, we won’t be releasing the game on Vita. For the backers who have ordered the PS Vita version of the game, you will be able to choose another platform or request a refund.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...